Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

58 times i killed violence

lordmadness

4 hours ago, lordmadness said:

58 times i killed violence and no Maiming Strike drop .... 

just deprecated from that i wested full weekend and no argon scope or Maiming Strike.some one feel like me ?

I got 4 Maiming Strikes from Violence (1 being used and 3 that’s not) and 1 Argon Scope from Torment but she wouldn’t Argon Scope again for me. It dosen’t matter how many times i farm her, i would get a common or a Uncommon from her. Haven’t gotten Nano-Applicator from Mania yet but got Weeping wounds from her at least. I managed to get my first Maiming Strike at my first try and second on my second try.

Edited by VPrime96

I did a total of 32 runs in the acolytes ( i count them myself a write them in a sheet of paper ) and i got 7 argon scopes and 3 maiming strikes, i actually think its about luck or just because everytime nekros prime join he just boosts the drop rarity 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Mist_Unit:

I did a total of 32 runs in the acolytes ( i count them myself a write them in a sheet of paper ) and i got 7 argon scopes and 3 maiming strikes, i actually think its about luck or just because everytime nekros prime join he just boosts the drop rarity 

I heavily doubt that. But it makes me thinking if you could pickpocket the mods with Ivara. That would double your chances.

3 runs, maiming strike and argon scope, no joke. Damn near shat my pants. Me and my friend ran for it last event and took 52 to get him a maiming. Figured we'd random roll a couple runs to see if we'd get lucky and boooooooy did we.

23 hours ago, Dreadwire said:

Me during the razorback event

hope to get magma chamber and that 1 other mod.

1) Go to achwing mission to get the stuff.

2) Farm galium.

3 ) Build the ciper.

4) Kill razorback

32 time later ... nothing 

I feel you bro

Flashbacks to trying to get a rare Ash prime part in the old key system... 20 missions to 40 waves and still did have it.