Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo No dmg to defense objective riven strat

iaguu

Question

Greetings fellow tenno, as the title says, im stuck with this riven... Would really appreciate any insight, ive already burned a few brain cells trying (i know this might be more skill based riven but the right build could really ease things up)... My best build that got me further was limbo with lots of range and duration for his freeze time. Plz help '-'

15 answers to this question

I use Frost at Outer Terminus, Pluto. I make sure to find the map which has the defense target pinned against a wall with only two places enemies can come from (it's the "A" spot at Interception missions on the same map). Snow globe and kill anything that comes from either side.

But yeah, Limbo is most probably the best option in such a mission.

Against Infested, Gara should be able to do it.  Cast your 4 while high up.

Infested won't attack her barrier if you're not standing right next to it, so it won't break.  Unlike Frost's snowglobe, it just prevents them from entering the area which, since they're all melee, keeps them from doing anything at all.

12 hours ago, iaguu said:

Greetings fellow tenno, as the title says, im stuck with this riven... Would really appreciate any insight, ive already burned a few brain cells trying (i know this might be more skill based riven but the right build could really ease things up)... My best build that got me further was limbo with lots of range and duration for his freeze time. Plz help '-'

Very easy

Go to hydron with banshee equipped with Res quake

make your you have a lot of energy pads

Spam your 4 while dropping those pads

I have done this riven challenge so many times

Very easy , it takes less than 5 min

Good luck