Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.1

[DE]Danielle

The frame fighter controls make no snese, it would be better to use arrows for movement, A/S/D for attacking, Z for abilities, holding back while the opponent is attacking instead of a dedicated block button and direction+heavy attack right next to the opponent for a throw, like in the game jojoban

So this is what the update has done to Warframe so far:
-All my codex scans are gone so I can't use the Simulacrum for testing anymore.
-Takes 10 seconds to create and delete a session.
-I've literally failed to check a player's profile twice.
-I did a ten wave run on Hydron and I didn't get any XP, resources, or nothing from it.

I'm sure there's some more issues people have been having but I haven't run into them yet. I know you guys wanted to fix Frame Fighter, but you kinda destroyed the rest of the game for it.

I think Venus Frame fighter data spawn is bugged so far all other planets and i was able to find this with my loot searching built at 1st run, but on Venus aobut 4 runs and still nothing and i have both somacord and cephalon fragments complete.

Edit: OK now i don't understand how the hell it works, i got Hydroid form Earth and then few next missions both Cephalon and somacord fragments, Same with Lua, after Umbra can you just make it conditional that if someone don't have all the characters scanned it has warranted spawn chance ?

why is it that when i leave framfighter, that i get an mission aborted counted? thats totally uncool, pls fix this nonesense 😞

positive feedback:  i kinda like the random-chance to find a fighterscan, was titania for me and saryn for my brother on the same scan, after i found a somachord and a cephalon scan in one mission together, which totally felt strange somehow

2 hours ago, StarRider1000 said:

i found this wierd thing with the "kiteer Sekhara" regalia, and that is that the one that is supposed to be on the right arm is under the warframe itself. PLease fix this, it is hurting my fashion frames 👌

Look down on the floor between your legs....its still there 2 weeks later.  Using the other one I have(not sure where it caqme from) but its white energy color and looks similar to a deer skull.

OK searching for these fragments really got on my nerves, at 1st i tought it's just stupidly set chances but now i encounter runs where i can't find any sigle instance of these scanable items on entire map, none of them no cephalon fragemnts no somacord tones, no frame fighter characters, nothing, i tihnk this need fixing ASAP

Archived