(XBOX)C11H22O11

Xbox Member
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

3,074 profile views
  1. "I can't generate the riven market code with my Warframe forum can someone help me? Explain what I can do." I don't use rive market so I'm not sure
  2. That's just bad cause there's going to be more complaining than what we have, people are going to see something they like being taken away because people want something else. It's better for DE to come up with deluxe skins and people decide if they buy it or not
  3. I don't think she looks like Ivara at all plus that's just completely conspiratorial and there's literally concept art that shows it was always Yareli
  4. I would wait, there's not really any reason to run it before the update hits.
  5. I don't care that it stays as long as we get a bikini lotus skin during dog days, it's very important for the summer aesthetic.
  6. That's the only way though, you're gonna have to play with pre second dream players and hope they get attacked by Stalker
  7. Looks really nice and she's a great frame, definitely farming her immediately.
  8. You can't, what exactly are you having trouble with? Maybe some advice can help
  9. Hope not, don't know why they thought of doing it through email instead of the usual website method
  10. I don't think it's necessary, they already gave enough ways to get plenty of focus. Plus I would rather not get a focus booster from sorties or archon hunts.