The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wednesday Hype!

Sedant

Really hoping for general fixes.

Dark sector changes and hotfixes I am expecting. 

Stable servers would be great for this Wednesday...

This Wednesday is definitely shaping up to deliver more of the fix/tweak area rather than any new content.

This Wednesday is definitely shaping up to deliver more of the fix/tweak area rather than any new content.

Thanks for the heads up Lotus. Atleast I know what to expect, and knowing is half the battle!

P.S.: If we did say have kubrows to guard our internets from Corpus, we could stop them cold in their tracks next time they try something fishy, just saying.

Edited by Sedant

i would like to see a a tileset for darksectors because as it turns out these places we havent been able to reach for hundreds of years is actually places we have been to millions of times. and the drop rate fix for tranquil cleave

as long as it actually fixes all the primary problems - rail cost, conflict rewards and duration,sector attacking randomness, melee hotkeys, combo counter duration and combo timing, helios viability, attica  weakness, argon crystal timer not fixed to gmt+0, Delta beacon drop rates, excess clan research materials with extractors/missions, broken shades (blind , trinity etc), channeling mod costs et

I would be very very happy if DE solve this god damn problem, I wasted again 40 min in survival for nothing and lost rare mods like Tranquil Cleave and others.

hMjzvei.jpg

You know it's because of the DDoS attack when you say "this problem", right ?

Thank you.

Rebecca, we really hope that Dark Sectors has much more in the works to live up to the definition of Endgame that Steve put forth.

"For me it's a combination of 'what happens when you hit level cap. What things exist that add systemic replay?"

Steve