The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra Basically Prime?

leoxastaroth

It's not a Prime. Don't even go there.

As for what it is, we have been promised "new" and "radically different" and "with a revolutionary background", but we know nothing.

We. Know. Nothing.

But I thought China already had him? No one translated or seen what it is like over on China side?

Umbra is basically a Prime in the sense of what defines a Prime - created with ancient Orokin technology, as well if we look back to a brief description of what the Devs summarized their vision of an Umbra - a dark/twisted version of a Prime 

Other than "story of Umbras" and flashy looks there will not be any radical differences than Excalibur frame.

Higher stats, Flashy looks and More MR to grind, but same abilities.

Edited by Ognj

I knew one of these threads would pop up...

they do

one every day

it wont stop

until we have excal umbra

and then

there will be

"pls DE i wanna excal prime q.q" threads

trust me

it will NEVER stop

its like a horror movie

and not a good one

one of the rly rly bad ones

Just  a different way to give us Excalibur Prime? Or will there be anything significantly different about it?

It's Excalibur (not)Prime. Same move set as regular Excal solidified it as such. Just people are pissy about the semantics involved on the whole founders pack thing. As long as my old Excal skins work on it I'm on the umbra train.

Umbra spells U-M-B-R-A...

Prime spells P-R-I-M-E...

How hard can it be to understand the simple fact?

Umbra will be a new series of Warframes.

Something along the lines of Prime vs Wrath vs Vandal vs Prisma vs Mara vs All syndicate series for weapons.

If its not written 'Prime', its not prime.

As for China warframe, Chinaframe's Founder pack includes the "Excalibur Umbra Prime". What we will get is "Excalibur Umbra".