Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vasto Prime

Tekka_Croe

Over the last few hours, I've worked up a quick concept for how the Vasto revolver might look as a Prime weapon:

ZCMhgs8.jpg

I really do love that sleek Orokin style.  Hopefully I've managed to carry it through in this design.

Your thoughts?

Wish I could up vote more. This looks like it could have been designed by DE. If they ever put this in game I'm defiantly getting 2 (for when they add akvasto prime).

Edited by DrazeA

Over the last few hours, I've worked up a quick concept for how the Vasto revolver might look as a Prime weapon:

ZCMhgs8.jpg

I really do love that sleek Orokin style.  Hopefully I've managed to carry it through in this design.

Your thoughts?

I love it. :D

10/10 would potato.

EDIT: The "Prime-y bits" seem a bit more orange than gold in my opinion.

The color is just a stylistic quirk of mine.  A few years ago, the monitor that I was using had a screwy color balance.  What I thought I was coloring yellow/gold ended up having a sickly greenish cast on everyone else's monitors.  Ever since then, I've tended to give my "yellows"  a more reddish, orangey cast.

Anyhow, I'm glad you consider it potato-worthy!

Needs more obnoxious gold protruding out of it~

Not sure about that. Just like how Lex Prime keeps its design reserved, unlike Sicarus, it seems more fitting for the Vasto to do so as well. If there's one revolver that would use lots of gold protruding out of it when Primed, it's the Magnus.

The color is just a stylistic quirk of mine.  A few years ago, the monitor that I was using had a screwy color balance.  What I thought I was coloring yellow/gold ended up having a sickly greenish cast on everyone else's monitors.  Ever since then, I've tended to give my "yellows"  a more reddish, orangey cast.

Anyhow, I'm glad you consider it potato-worthy!

unlike most fan concepts you stuck to the original design but gave it its orokin flair@

1000/10

Not sure about that. Just like how Lex Prime keeps its design reserved, unlike Sicarus, it seems more fitting for the Vasto to do so as well. If there's one revolver that would use lots of gold protruding out of it when Primed, it's the Magnus.

Im waiting for the Magnus to be primed~

personally I like the Magnus the most~

from when it reloads and when it fires~

the sound of it just pure ecstasy of its power~

yes more gold should be used for Magnus~

7/10 would potato

Might need a little more barrel to get my 10/10 though ;D

On further consideration too stumpy for my tastes

Deducted 2 marks

Edited by Bronte

Love the design man! I can see a few people complaining about there not being more gold protruding from it.

People, remember that not all Orokin crafted weapons were ornamental. Many were actual military service weapons. Such as the Burston Prime and Lex Prime, this would probably be a weapon used for combat, not for looks.

Still, love my Vasto, and if this were put into the game exactly as it is, I'd want it ASAP.

ZCMhgs8.jpg

Your thoughts?

I'm 90% sure I'll like the actual one less.

Anyway... srsly awesome dude.

That sh*t is gorgeous. *-*

Nice work on it! ^^