Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overall How Satisfied With Ordis Are You?

Bukethead

I love Ordis and I'm very very satisfied with him. He might get repetitive for some people now, I get it but to me it always reminds me of the still to answer stuff like the old war message it always makes my imagination fly.

I'm really happy with him and now that I know he's getting a lot more lines i'm really excited I can't wait for it! do you guys know who is the voice of ordis? I have a lot of respect for all the people voicing this game. Most games I played were all text so having voices is a massive thank you to DE.

Ordis needs more dialog and I agree with the peeps here. Something more in context would be nice. Instead of him being just an out of place sarcastic AI, how about he learn to care a little more about his operator. Doesn't have to be 100% of the time, but some genuine concern for the operator would be welcome. I enjoy the humor, but it still seems out of place.

It would be nice instead of nonsense Ordis tells a little more about Tenno/Grineer/Corpus/Infested story, you know, story telling.

Don't get me wrong, the game is awesome but after Mass Effect series i always look for a little more story telling and MINHO that is the missing piece to make Warframe even more awesome game. I know that there is a wikia for all races in the game but still it would be nice. I think ordis can do the job :)

Edited by nask0

It would be cool if Ordis was hooked up to the drop tables and congratulates you when you get something rare. (and I mean really rare, not "Streamline" rare) Another thing that would be cool is if he would comment on Stalker, G3 encounters. I guess what I'm asking for is dynamic dialog, that takes the events of your last mission into account.

I like the idea, but I just can't stand him. I wished there were an option to turn his voice down to zero.

Having a female AI would also be welcomed. But they both needs more dialogs.

Hearing the same lines spoken over and over again is... Annoying.

Sarcastic humor is alright, but humor where humor is due.

However, it does put a smile on my face when you login in, and he greets you.

All new alerts should be handled by Ordis thou, not Lotus. Also, I don't want to hear him at all when I am on a mission. Lotus is my Goddess and guide.

Don't make Ordis steal this role!

Well i would have prefered a female ordis, since for some reason female voices do not appear to be annoying to me at all. The problem with that would be, that DE would have to make a whole new set of voice-recordings and i could understand, that this would take time.

In all honesty though- i really would like a female ordis but i guess that is just me.

megan do it plz

In an upcoming update there will be an Ordis volume slider.

This is very welcome news.

I'd totally grind for a  "minimalistic, obedient AI" voice pack...

Also this :)
Edited by Dualice

I pray we can also have a volume slider for the Grineer radio, that thing is just as irritating as Ordis to me.

The worst thing about Grineer FM is the lines are delivered with what I feel is incorrect timing. There needs to be more pausing between a lot of those lines, maybe a few more grunts of exasperation.

I like the idea of Ordis, but he feels very early stage.

He needs to not just blurt out any random line, but something fitting to the current situation.

Just today, he asked me if I was going to do another mission, while I was looking at the star chart.

Yeah, I think those are his most annoying moments, when what he says feels out of context, or you just heard it 10 minutes ago, that's what drops you out of immersion with him and makes you feel him to be canned instead of alive.

As many others are saying, he's great in concept and quite close in execution, except not quite enough variety (and needs more of that mad, schizoid self-contradictory breakup stuff) and needs a bit more spacing out, and a bit of contextual awareness if possible, then he'll be just perfect.

Also, get DE Steve drunk/stoned and get him to do more Grineer radio stuff.

Edited by Omnimorph