Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime: The End Of An Era. [Megathread]

So it'll be my birthday the day those items get vault'ed, it's a bit sad but I'm also curious of what kind of changes I'll get to see, staying Frosty for now while selling said items with ridiculously high prices /o/

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

Too late for what? Too late to stop it? You'd never have a chance of stopping it anyway.

It's done. It's happening. Deal with it. Save your panic for later.

I have time in this game and yes WE CAN, Viver Gate trouble for example.

We can explain why Frost Prime in Prime Vault is a bad idea. Is not Panic, is indignation.

Its not done yet, that is why exist a Megathread.

Whats is more silly?

DE doing this move, yet again, some new shenanigan, or, the community again overreacting.

The overreacting, seems this community does it all the time no matter what DE does. Biggest crybaby community I have seen.

Uhmmmm, yes it does ?

I put money on this game, i gave my economical support to this game, so it's my right to have an explaination about why this is happening, may it affect me or not.

HAHAHAHAH I can't stop laughing at the jackassery of this post.

The overreacting, seems this community does it all the time no matter what DE does. Biggest crybaby community I have seen.

HAHAHAHAH I can't stop laughing at the jackassery of this post.

Just "This is the BEST community ever", you have not idea.

We always "overeacting" when a bad news is coming. Because we seek to be heard.

Said it elsewhere and I'll say it here:

I'm pretty sure this is because DE wants to look to re-work the void drop tables, specifically with what they mentioned in Tennolive about bringing existing void rewards out from the void (not removing the Void, but rather making the rewards obtainable from non-void type missions).

I think this is going to tie into the whole talk about using void keys "on normal missions" to get special void rewards, or to alter how the normal mission functions (possibly a "Void Invasion" mission type like we've seen in certain events and quests) where upon completion you get a void reward.

I mean no insult to DE megan but literally every thing she has posted on this thread is worded in a poor way that is creating more anger then anything else. please stop answering stupid questions like "will my prime parts be trade able?" and answer the real questions like" Why has DE decided to make this decision?" and "are there plans to bring back frost prime in a manner that is free or will it be limited to platinum/real money sales?"

and another kick in the gut for new players, instead of reorganizing the drop tables they retire content and lock it behind willful time barriers. 

I have it since the beginning but I´m still sad for new players and for those to come :-(

nothing attracts new players like retired content, even more if it is significant one.

While the Prime Vault is new, it can open its doors at any time. 

like the REGULAR VAULT which has been opened ONCE in over a year.  really this will make frost prime nearly impossible to get for new players for no good reason at all.

guess DE has problems getting ideas so here's 2 for you

how about dynamically weighted drop tables with slightly lowering chances for parts you already have on inventory, the more repeated parts the less likely to drop?

or easier yet how about you reduce the number of repeated items in the drop tables?

if this is your "quality" year, i dread for how bad are "bad" years gonna be, the game gets so many wrong decisions lately i have a hard time finding reason to go back.

I have time in this game and yes WE CAN, Viver Gate trouble for example.

We can explain why Frost Prime in Prime Vault is a bad idea. Is not Panic, is indignation.

Its not done yet, that is why exist a Megathread.

There's a megathread because it's the only way to contain the hundreds of panicky threads people are making.

xD yah

In these forums the word megatread means:

Make thousands of questions and demand DE to reply them. (as we all know DE is well known to reply to all questions)(sarcasm)

Meanwhile DE is steady working on whatever they are doing, ignoring all this, cause they know the community is entertained like a cat hunting a red dot on a wall.

Since everyone is making posts about how he's going to be locked away inside "The Prime Vault" and how his price is going to rise, let's take a moment and appreciate how much the first public primed warframe and weapons have served us.

Frost Prime was the ticket for a non-founder to be considered a Prime member. Hell if we take into account Baro Ki' Teer, he would consider the Warframe ancient. The countless hours of Defense and Mobile Defense, dropping tons of Ice on top of unsuspecting enemies, giving players the feel of a Mage character.

A portion of the community adores Frost Prime, myself included. He was my first prime warframe and will forever be one of my GOLDEN KNIGHTS among the 26 unique warframes I've owned.

Let's hear it for Frost Prime.

THE GOLDEN KNIGHT! GARO! >;D

Edited by Zarozian

Said it elsewhere and I'll say it here:

I'm pretty sure this is because DE wants to look to re-work the void drop tables, specifically with what they mentioned in Tennolive about bringing existing void rewards out from the void (not removing the Void, but rather making the rewards obtainable from non-void type missions).

I think this is going to tie into the whole talk about using void keys "on normal missions" to get special void rewards, or to alter how the normal mission functions (possibly a "Void Invasion" mission type like we've seen in certain events and quests) where upon completion you get a void reward.

Vault = Oblivion

Why Orokin lab is useless? :´(

Frost Prime can be there and everyone will be happy.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

Unlike everyone else I believe this is a temporary solution to make room for Volt prime, he's supposed to be released this week after all. My guess is that Frost prime Reaper prime and Latron prime will be re-released when the void is destroyed.

so people please calm down.

Sincerely a bored Tenno.

Note: If this belongs elsewhere please move it sorry for the inconvenience.

i fear when DE will not open the vault to frost a lot it will make frost prime realy expansive to buy now he go for around 50-100p what will happen when he becoum so rare players start selling him for way to mutch just like prime chamber is i realy dont whant to see that tbh