Community Spotlight: Dogman Dan

DE_Adam

Community Spotlight is all about putting an extra bit of attention on those who make Warframe such a warm, welcoming community to be a part of.  Whether offering guidance on in-game mechanics or finding new ways to celebrate the characters we all love these individuals go above and beyond to make us laugh or share their knowledge.  This edition of Community Spotlight focuses on a Tenno that goes one step further in making everyone feel welcome in our dark sector of the gaming world.

Click here to read all about DogMan Dan, his handy tutorial / walk-through videos, and the Night Owls Gaming Community.  A warm 'thank you' to Dan for setting aside the time to chat with us.  Be sure to give his channel a visit, and let us know what you think!

-DE_Adam

Been waiting for DMD to get a community spotlight!!

DogMan Dan is a really cool guy. I have gotten into some random pugs with him and he seems very nice. He also gets his videos out very quickly and they are loaded with information.

Yay!!!!

Can't say I've watched his videos (sorry!) but I really love the spirit of these spotlights. A wonderful way to shed light on the hardworking and productive members that improve the community overall. Great article!

That is the point of the spotlights, and I am happy to have been chosen, though I realize not everyone has watched or knows and no worries on that end. I enjoy checking out all the spotlights that come out as well.

Thread cleaned up. 

Please keep the Code of Conduct in mind before posting, especially rules 1 and 1a:

"1) R E S P E C T – Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s race, religion, sexual orientation, skill-level or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community.

1a) BULLYING - This goes hand-in-hand with respect. Our forums are a place of understanding, and players with disabilities, handicaps, language barriers, etc should not be treated any different. There is zero tolerance for bullying in our forums. Picking on or pointing out other’s flaws is anything but constructive, we as a community need to focus on the feedback given and embrace everyone equally."

Thank you.

I like watching AGGP for the lools but DMD is pretty cool too. I'd say a well deserved spotlight. Gratz.

AGGP has some good stuff. I can't say that I enjoy all of his humor or the way he delivers all his content, but definitely has quality content.

you see how toxic the community got.. the guy is getting a thumbs up and all people want to do is shut him down. i can bet when other youtubers were abusing him you all didnt know about that .. but guess what he the spot like dnt like it  move on and stfu :D

As someone who never heard of him before this spotlight, why exactly were the other youtubers abusing him and which ones are you talking about?

Been in TNO myself even with Tenno of the night them alliance.

Don't like it at all.

Nice maded dojo that's true all cleared just not much people who car about lower players.

Mr 8 myslef but when i came in Mr 2-3.

sorry that happened to you :/ recently people have been helping others out, although a while ago the clan wasnt as active, but it is now, I do apologize for that.  if you ever wanted to give it another shot let us know

As someone who never heard of him before this spotlight, why exactly were the other youtubers abusing him and which ones are you talking about?

Nothing to worry about or keep going with tbh, but a small stepping stone in life will be others that do not like you.

Been in TNO myself even with Tenno of the night them alliance.

Don't like it at all.

Nice maded dojo that's true all cleared just not much people who car about lower players.

Mr 8 myslef but when i came in Mr 2-3.

sorry that happened to you :/ recently people have been helping others out, although a while ago the clan wasnt as active, but it is now, I do apologize for that.  if you ever wanted to give it another shot let us know

As stated by Laxxe if there was such an issue within the Alliance, my door is always open and always has been. I cannot fix problems if people do not come talk to me about them. As for things right now since there is not much to do Alliance wise for Dark Sectors it can get quite un-talkative in there sometimes.  

A ton of ways to always reach me with these issues.