Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was Vaulting Removed In U17 ?

Sannidor

I'm not positive but I think I've seen my character vault over a couple of things, but it is very rare and hard to accomplish if it still exists. Vaulting- as nice as it was- always has had the tendency of happening every single time I try to just NORMAL jump over something to do some parkour, since parkour 2.0 has been implemented I have never experienced that, and frankly I don't mind it being gone if it is. Not only did it have a tendency to go off when I didn't want it, we can just normal jump over stuff as easily, and vaulting slowed you down to a set speed to do the animation, which slows the speed of gameplay, which is bad.

I'm not positive but I think I've seen my character vault over a couple of things, but it is very rare and hard to accomplish if it still exists. Vaulting- as nice as it was- always has had the tendency of happening every single time I try to just NORMAL jump over something to do some parkour, since parkour 2.0 has been implemented I have never experienced that, and frankly I don't mind it being gone if it is. Not only did it have a tendency to go off when I didn't want it, we can just normal jump over stuff as easily, and vaulting slowed you down to a set speed to do the animation, which slows the speed of gameplay, which is bad.

Would you mind other players having the option too chose if it's on or off?

It did not affect team cooperation, meanwhile auto-grabbing to edges of obstacles was promised to be removed and it's still here, annoying as hell.

Did it actually work?

I had it on, but I never auto-vaulted over obstacles. I always had to press jump to initiate vaulting.

Btw, I don't think its necessary once you master double jump. Feels ok, though I don't see why DE can't give us an option.

Would you mind other players having the option too chose if it's on or off?

It did not affect team cooperation, meanwhile auto-grabbing to edges of obstacles was promised to be removed and it's still here, annoying as hell.

Ofc. I don't mind anything in the game if it has an on and off, if the option is there it has no direct effect on me either way. There'd be no reason to complain, only the option for something I might prefer to have.

Wait...I totally was able to vault over stuff after U17.  Its still there...Just harder to trigger.

To the point of not working at all? If I and other players do something wrong, please test how you can vault.

Maybe there's a new combination for it?

I doubt that's the case but maybe I overlooked sth.

• 4 weeks later...