Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All The Syndicates Now Offer Weapons And Decorations...poor Teshin.

Shehriazad

The 6 base Syndicates all offer augments, 2 sets of weapons, a Syandana and a Distiller. 

Simaris offers a weapon BP, a Skin, an Augment and a Tomato Blueprint.

And then there is Teshin.... he offers nothing other than PvP exclusive augments/mods. 

I feel like this is really sad for anyone that loves to do PvP...how can I show off that I wholeheartedly feast on the carcass of other Tenno? 
Teshin wears some sort of Syandana thingy on his back. Teshin uses a special Dual Nikana...do we get either one? Nah. 

We don't even get a 5th rank with ANYTHING special at all. 

Sure, now people may say they don't want to PvP for some stupid weapon, and guess what, you don't have to since special Syndicate weapons can just be made tradeable.

I honestly see no reason why the (maybe small) PvP fraction of players can't have some shiny stuff of their own. 

I'd love to have Teshins' floating wheel thingy on my back or some Dual Sword in Nikana style (I wouldn't even mind if it comes with normal dual sword stances) that are worn on the side...or just...you know...anything. 

I mean even the PvE people should be supporting the cause...because more weapons always means more mastery fodder or possibly a new strong/fun weapon.

I for one will be wearing pink shorts in protest until we get something special...I want to feel like a cool kid, too!

Edited by Shehriazad

It's probably better that way. It wouldn't be good to force players that dislike PvP to play it just to get a special item. Games that do that sort of thing (looking at Neverwinter) often become less fun very quick, especially if the PvP is extremely unbalanced. On top of that, it was hard enough to get the 6 base syndicate primaries through trading, enough that it was more economical for me to betray my first 3 syndicates after I had all their weapons, rather than troll the trading channel to find someone willing to trade.

Also, are we calling the exilius adapters tomatoes now?

Edited by oldversions

It's probably better that way. It wouldn't be good to force players that dislike PvP to play it just to get a special weapon. Games that do that sort of thing (looking at Neverwinter) often become less fun very quick, especially if the PvP is extremely unbalanced. On top of that, it was hard enough to get the 6 base syndicate primaries through trading, enough that it was more economical for me to betray my first 3 syndicates after I had all their weapons.

Again...with tradeable special weapons no one is forced to do anything. 

Weapon trading is a very real thing.

And guess what...a lot of people also don't like doing Simaris stuff..but that's their loss. No one forces them to do it. I for one do every part of the game as I see fit..but excluding a faction of players from the possibility of great rewards because other parts of the community don't like it is simply a non-reason. 

Especially considering how Simaris has some untradeable rewards. 

Edited by Shehriazad

As long as his rewards remain Conclave-only that would be fine, I think. Honestly, a Conclave-only Syandana that switches between Sun and Moon (depending on which team you're on) would be pretty rad.

Teshin's PvP. He's there for players that like PvP. He does his own thing and that's cool.

There should not be any PVP exclusively obtainable PVE content.

That said, giving him a cosmetic would be fine, and why not make the Conclave Sigils visible (without any effects) in a PVE environment, some of them are gorgeous.

If Teshin was given a weapon, the only fair way I can think of is having him sell a built Dual Nikana (for example) (no slot, no Catalyst), but having an identical Dual Nikana obtainable through clantech or some other PVE route.

The Arguments are already getting weirder.

So it's okay that the other Syndicates have PvE content that can be used in PvP...but it would be unfair if the PvP faction has content that is available to use in PvE? (Seriously, some of the weapons hilariously messed up the balance in PvP at first...because bringing explosives into pvp is almost always a terrible idea from a balancing standpoint)

Again...a Syandana does no harm...you can already not have all Syandanas unless you spend months working on all 6 factions, destroying your standing with the other factions again. 
And Syndicate weapons are tradeable....and then again..there is Simaris who even has untradeable content...and that seems to be no issue for anyone.

So what you don't like pvp...why does this have to mean that pvp players can't have anything? To be honest I don't understand that Argument...almost sounds like pve exclusive players want to be entitled to get ALL the things...and that's just ultra lame.

Also EDIT: People seem to underestimate the amount of people that do PvP and thus already say that a tradeable weapon would be too expensive...most of the time there isn't even a queue for PvP...you INSTANTLY get into matches at any time of day...about 1 out of 20 matches I have any queue at all.

Edited by Shehriazad

If that just cosmetics ok im fine with that but weapons? nope that PvP should not affect to PvE

oh you said that still trade-able? did you think have enough seller who try to sell that thing with fair price not just like "oh im do the hard work on PvP for that weapon i gonna sell that to PvP hater(like me) for like 500 plat+"

but just weapon BP like Simulor in Simaris Syndicate shop that fine, People still can buy that weapon from market by plat power so i'll not give a S#&$ about PvP.

Edited by Shafilp

Cosmetic Items would be fine but actual gameplay relevant Items like Weapons? No defintily not.

Quiet a fe wof us don't play PvP for various Reasons and don't want to. And Teshin exclusiv Weapons would force People to play PvP which isn't close to a good idea.

Again cosmetics, im fine with that but no weapons or augments that can be used outside of PvP.

Cosmetic Items would be fine but actual gameplay relevant Items like Weapons? No defintily not. Quiet a fe wof us don't play PvP for various Reasons and don't want to. And Teshin exclusiv Weapons would force People to play PvP which isn't close to a good idea. Again cosmetics, im fine with that but no weapons or augments that can be used outside of PvP.

did u read OP? his weapon will be trade-able, you don`t need to do anything, just go to trade and offer another syndicate weapon or some plat, and we are done

I'd like a cosmetic that shows the Sun or Moon cephalon on your arm similiar to when you steal it in CtC. Bonus points if they talk. (Cephalon Vol pls.)

Teshin's circle thing would be cool too, aswell as the ability to use Conclave sigils in PvE. I want to show PUGs that I used advanced cheese tactics to reach the Hurricane rank!

did u read OP? his weapon will be trade-able, you don`t need to do anything, just go to trade and offer another syndicate weapon or some plat, and we are done

Due to almost guaranteed scarcity of those weapons there will be only "Plat or gtfo" deals. And the plat prices won't be of "some plat" levels. 

Thats not ok. Right now you can get any weapon without having to play Plat for it cause you just can play Warframe like you want to. Also its very rare that you can trade a syndicate gun for another most people only sell them for plat.

But thats not the point. It doesn't matter if it would be tradeable or not. The Point is if you don't want to trade the only way you would be able to get it would be to force you into playing a Mode that you don't want to play and that should not become a thing.

I get it that people who like PvP want something out of it thats why i think cosmetic items for Teshin should be a thing. But then again you have to think of the People who dislike PvP and thats why there shouldn't be any Gameplay relevant things from him.

Saying it would be tradeable and you can get it for Plat or if you are really really really really lucky someone will trade it for some other ingame item (which is even more rare then getting all the BP needed for a Warframe in the first try) is not a solution at all.

Add all your little hearts want to Teshin, I still won't play PVP in a PVE game.

Well that's your view of it...and it's totally fine. 

Doesn't change the fact that pvp players also deserve something...getting to R5 on Teshin would be just as much work (if not actually more?) as the other Syndicates...currently it stops at 99.000 R4 and you don't even get better Sigils (which are pvp only) than R3 anymore...that's just super sad. 

Wow people are really close minded here. No one is forcing you to play PVP because no weapon or cosmetic item is mandatory to play the game. What I'm seeing are people who are butthurt that they'll possibly miss something because they refuse to play a game mode. What's funny is that some of these people are the same people who advocate locking stuff behind mastery ranking yet they can't stand the same being done against them in a different form. 

And no I don't play PVP and I've never played PVP. You can easily check my profile to evidence of this. 

Wow people are really close minded here. No one is forcing you to play PVP because no weapon or cosmetic item is mandatory to play the game. What I'm seeing are people who are butthurt that they'll possibly miss something because they refuse to play a game mode. What's funny is that some of these people are the same people who advocate locking stuff behind mastery ranking yet they can't stand the same being done against them in a different form. 

And no I don't play PVP and I've never played PVP. You can easily check my profile to evidence of this. 

In a game based around farming loot yes putting loot in a different mode would be locking it away even if the other option is fork over cash for it that's still a no go in my eyes. Another option would be the weapon adds no mastery points doesn't take a slot and has crap stats outside of pvp but I doubt you folks want that. Or De puts the weapon in the pvp shop for like 100k credits or something with access being a low mastery rank like 2 or something. also plz forgive me for any typos or random thoughts here lack of sleep is driving this atm.

Edited by Tahki

Due to almost guaranteed scarcity of those weapons there will be only "Plat or gtfo" deals. And the plat prices won't be of "some plat" levels. 

a lot of people play conclave, it won`t be that rare, also, >>>this is just my opinion: PVP is an experience everyone shouldn`t miss out

Thats not ok. Right now you can get any weapon without having to play Plat for it cause you just can play Warframe like you want to. Also its very rare that you can trade a syndicate gun for another most people only sell them for plat.

But thats not the point. It doesn't matter if it would be tradeable or not. The Point is if you don't want to trade the only way you would be able to get it would be to force you into playing a Mode that you don't want to play and that should not become a thing.

I get it that people who like PvP want something out of it thats why i think cosmetic items for Teshin should be a thing. But then again you have to think of the People who dislike PvP and thats why there shouldn't be any Gameplay relevant things from him.

Saying it would be tradeable and you can get it for Plat or if you are really really really really lucky someone will trade it for some other ingame item (which is even more rare then getting all the BP needed for a Warframe in the first try) is not a solution at all.

it is not rare at all to trade syndicate weapons for other ones, I am with loka/perrin/veil and have all the other 3 pistols, and synoid simulor, and have a Boltor coming soon from a guy I deal with...

well.... if you want a reward without trade, you have to earn it, also, if you don`t like PVP, simply don`t try to get it, it` not like this will be the best weapon ever, i`m sure it will be like normal simulor, just MR fodder, and not like this specific gun will get u to rank up...

well, there are already exclusives in WF, renown packs, founders, Braton/Lato vandal, Dex weapons are all exclusives, why not have an exclusive for PVP?

hmm it will be just like Sancti tigris/Secura penta, will be insanely expensive, then it will lose it shine and hype, will be worth less than 50p, 40 if u are lucky (i`m measuring on Sancti tigris here)

and you said that for me, thanks