Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Missing Accessories

Nulty

so im not the only one who bought the full prime access and are missing the accessories. im thinking its a bug so im just making this post and hope it gets noted. i do believe that the kubrow armor and gene masking kit are not the accessories pack for whoever wants to make that arguement. 

My guesss would be that he's as confused as everyone else, concerning the contents of the Prime Access Tiers and Prime Accessories Packs, which texts images and FAQ are all stating different contents for the packs...

For instance Prime accessories text list the Kavasa armor, the image shows the Kavasa armor with the gene masking kit and The faqs says that only icons should not be included... There is a lot of confusion arising as I'm parsing the forums, this needs to be clarified.

Edit : There's also the fact that the highest level of Prime Access don't get all the content... like the Kavasa Armor... Shouldn't the most expensive pack get everything ?

Edit2 : While it is shown in the Prime accessories pack image, people are reporting not getting the Gene masking kit with the Prime accessories pack.

Edited by lukaself

My guesss would be that he's as confused as everyone else, concerning the contents of the Prime Access Tiers and Prime Accessories Packs, which texts images and FAQ are all stating different contents for the packs...

For instance Prime accessories text list the Kavasa armor, the image shows the Kavasa armor with the gene masking kit and The faqs says that only icons should not be included... There is a lot of confusion arising as I'm parsing the forums, this needs to be clarified.

Edit : There's also the fact that the highest level of Prime Access don't get all the content... like the Kavasa Armor... Shouldn't the most expensive pack get everything ?

Edit2 : While it is shown in the Prime accessories pack image, people are reporting not getting the Gene masking kit with the Prime accessories pack.

1) The highest level of Prime Access (Blessing) does get the Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor because Prime Accessories are included in the Blessing Pack. If you do not receive the Armor after purchasing the Blessing pack please contact support: http://support.warframe.com/

2) We will be changing the Prime Accessories Kubrow image to better illustrate that players receive the Armor, not the Gene Masking Kit- thank you for that!

k..i didnt not even get trin prime..only a 90 day booster..where do i get this fixed?

Trinity Prime is not included in the Prime Accessories pack. Only in the Link and Blessing packs.

Please create a ticket with support for further assistance: http://support.warframe.com/

ok..so b4 i upgrade if its possible...for 50 dollars..i jus bought a 90 day booster....thats all i got..

ive logged in and out several times b4..

I don't think you're understanding what you bought. It's kubrow armor, and a melee sugatra.

There's no warframe accessories in the pack, if that's where you're looking.

Edit your kubrow's appearance, and under like, attachments, you'll find the kubrow armor

Under melee weapons, attachments, is where you'll find the sugatra.

Edited by OfficerBeepsky

@[DE]MeganYou're welcome  ^^

The text in the prime access tiers should also say where the kavasa armor is included, for the moment it doesn't anywhere.

2) We will be changing the Prime Accessories Kubrow image to better illustrate that players receive the Armor, not the Gene Masking Kit- thank you for that!

Oo'
I'm sorry but the Gene masking kit really should be in the accessories pack ! Splitting the exclusives is setting a bad precedent ! Please don't go the Activision way... TT
Edited by lukaself

1) The highest level of Prime Access (Blessing) does get the Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor because Prime Accessories are included in the Blessing Pack. If you do not receive the Armor after purchasing the Blessing pack please contact support: http://support.warframe.com/

Trinity Prime is not included in the Prime Accessories pack. Only in the Link and Blessing packs.

Please create a ticket with support for further assistance: http://support.warframe.com/

Jeez, DE what are you doing? The Gene Masking kit should be in the accessory pack too.

It was a god send to many when the accessory pack was first released, don't go and screw things up now.

The Gene Masking kit isn't in the accessories, but a bloody tiny piece of cloth for our melee weapons is?

Who actually cares about Sugatras? They're too small and clip while holstered, so I don;t know how other players are meant to see them...

Wha ta rip-off...

ok..so b4 i upgrade if its possible...for 50 dollars..i jus bought a 90 day booster....thats all i got..

ive logged in and out several times b4..

Isn't the booster a part of the accessories pack? If so, then you shouldn't get trinity prime with it, unless you bought the highest tier.

EDIT: Nvm, just re read the OP.

@[DE]MeganYou're welcome  ^^

The text in the prime access tiers should also say where the kavasa armor is included, for the moment it doesn't anywhere.

Oo'
I'm sorry but the Gene masking kit really should be in the accessories pack ! Splitting the exclusives is setting a bad precedent ! Please don't go the Activision way... TT

Um, it should be clear that the armor is in the accessories.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

This really makes you guys look bad. Separating up exclusives....what is worse is that you said it was included and then went back and said "no it's not" after people actually bought it.

I think to exclude the Prime Gene Masking Kit from the Full Prime Access Pack is very uncalled for.  Most of us who posted here are those who almost immediately purchased the package, so you should know that how supportive and how much we like the game. Please don't slap us in the face, you know there are negative consequences when you do such things.

I apologize for being confused and stating wrongly, I feel that the Prime Gene Masking Kit should be included in the accessories pack.  Although I bought the full Prime Access and have the Prime Gene Masking Kit, I can feel for my fellow players who only wish to buy the accessories pack which should include the Prime Gene Masking Kit.

Edited by Zelara