Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino is so angry he wants to beat a grineer with another grineer!

(PSN)Red_12hino

What if we had a melee weapon or at least a skin for heavy weapons that was flat out a grineer, corpus, corrupted, or infested guy flinging his arms about in horror as you are beating his brothers lifeless bodies around as if they were a bag of peeps in a knapsack? This game would would truly have its end game fashionframe humor at its best!

i would have to say no thanks to this, but only so long as the request remains as an individual weapon. now if you were to rephrase this as something like... maybe with certain fist weapons such as the venka for example, i could see an additional death animation be added where an enemy upon death would become pierced through by the weapon, and would remain as you beat a couple enemies to death. 
as far as an individual weapon that we would have to craft, that is just... straight up a corpse of a grineer...
no thanks. im good. 

29 minutes ago, (XB1)B1ueKarou said:

i would have to say no thanks to this, but only so long as the request remains as an individual weapon. now if you were to rephrase this as something like... maybe with certain fist weapons such as the venka for example, i could see an additional death animation be added where an enemy upon death would become pierced through by the weapon, and would remain as you beat a couple enemies to death. 
as far as an individual weapon that we would have to craft, that is just... straight up a corpse of a grineer...
no thanks. im good. 

we finally found the solution to unarmed melee combat...

I think this could become a thing in a year or two, once Frame Fighter is refined and worked into combat 3.0, and we have grabs.

Maybe make it the new Rhino passive.
Instead of his useless heavy drop passive, let him throw enemies he grabs, or continue to hold grab while attacking to swing the enemy until they die.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Red_12hino said:

What if we had a melee weapon or at least a skin for heavy weapons that was flat out a grineer, corpus, corrupted, or infested guy flinging his arms about in horror as you are beating his brothers lifeless bodies around as if they were a bag of peeps in a knapsack? This game would would truly have its end game fashionframe humor at its best!

I want this

On 2018-08-22 at 9:30 PM, (PS4)Red_12hino said:

Tenno-gen is a thing you know. If you really really want it. it's within your power to make it yourself!