The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Hey guys i think i know what has happened.. if you get stuck after getting the first piece from the lake, go to Konzu and get a mission for Revenant parts, get the part and build it, finish it, take it into your inventory, then go back to the plain at night. the mission will continue。。。。so it is not a bug, just DE got lazy and didn't make the mission requirement clear enough.. why couldn't they make it a nomral mission like all the other warframes before it?? 

1 hour ago, Glitch88 said:

If you enter to the plains of eidolon during the night and you get close to the gara lake and onle get one of the 2 things and go out of the mision the quest bug and you cant get the second thing, and you cant restart the quest.

i got same problem, he said something about talking to konzu, so is left and now its bugged.

i even got all the parts from the bounties, just blueprint is missing cause the mission bugged out -.-

if you get stuck after getting the first piece from the lake, go to Konzu and get a mission for Revenant parts, get the part and build it, finish it, take it into your inventory, then go back to the plain at night. the mission will continue。。。。so it is not a bug, just DE got lazy and didn't make the mission requirement clear enough.. why couldn't they make it a nomral mission like all the other warframes before it?? 

I have same problem. i got all 3 parts BP and now build it up ... but have no Revenant BP. Have found area and listened what said, waited few min then i leaved the Plains ( so back to Konzu ). At the end no Revenant BP. Im in same situation - cant start again that miniquest.

I was able to get the blueprint after finished all the parts for Revenant and going to the plain at night. I use the codex to trigger the conversaion with Natak beforehand (I don't know this part is working for everyone but mine did).

3 hours ago, Pentore said:

After taking them from the foundry, you have to go to the plains at night wearing the mask again. Find the spots like the first time and after fighting the revenant specter you get the bp.

Went into the plains at night, did the thing, got the thing, thank you.

22 hours ago, chili0man said:

when i went to the Plains i collect the first thing for the quest went back to the gate and thought need to talk to Nakak again but didn't know there were more to collect i enter plain again and the quest didn't show up anymore and now stuck cant get the BP and get the frame

So thought it were a bug seems after went to do bounty to just collect the parts for cant do the quest i went collect all revenant parts after craft i collect 1 part from the forge and check the plains again and it shows up and repeat it once for be sure so i don't need collect again and craft another extra parts so it worked and seems only need 2 parts for the quest.

seem the quest were like the limbo with collect a part and need to craft the part before keep going with the quest or it was another frame haven't done the quest in years so forgot about that system off that.

and thanks people there help with the answer for after done with the quest i scroll down to check 

same bug for me

So I've done the quest, fought the ghost of the lost one and got the Revenant's blueprint but there is still an issue with codex fragments. I've got all of them except the last one - the one you presumably were supposed to get once you touch revenant's hand for the third time. I don't have it and I don' think I've done anything wrong during the quest.

Fix plz. Thank you.

I have a bug which makes me unable to use my w,a,s,d keys (default movement keys). Every other action works fine. And I know its Warframe bug, because I checked this in other games and the w,a,s,d buttons work just fine there. I tryed changing the movement keys but it still isn't working.

Same problem : get in the plain one time find something weird > konzu > got three different bp (neuro, chassis, system) for revenant > no way to get the main bp

From what i saw on the forum post you're supposed to find something in the plain > bounty and find a bp > back to the plain find something > bounty etc etc