Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

I experienced some errors in Eris JORDAS. There was black five-pointed star sign on the boss. Boss will become more stronger and I hardly can defeat it. That's too hard. And when I went to attack JORDAS J-3, I was stuck and couldn't move. I experienced it servals times with my teammate when I tried to get ATLAS. That's terrible. There are some unknown bug on my page, so I'm sorry that can't provide you some pictures about it.

Minha queixa não está diretamente ligada ao conteúdo da atualização, mas sim ao efeito que me causou.

Não sei ao certo se isto ocorreu apenas comigo mas... Tive meu saldo de platinas zerado após a atualização (30/08/2018), porém, no dia anterior (29/08/2018) estavam todas em seu devido lugar.

Preciso de um suporte para resolver este problema.

PS: não realizei troca e não tive problema com meu cartão de crédito.

😟😥😥

Revenant in Defense mission bug -- thralls (from #1 ability) can cause waves from ending, even if no npc enemies or thralls are active at the end of a wave.

I tested this on Helene, Saturn last night. No npcs were active after wave 16, nothing on radar, but the mission wouldn't advance.  I relogged and rejoined the group, lost all my affinity gained, but regained my drops, including the drops for the new relay event.  The team informed me that the second I relogged, the next wave commenced.  I didn't use any abilities for the rest of the mission.

I'm not sure if this is purely a Revenant issue, or it's some interaction with the event.  We did get some carriers, but I can't remember if a carrier spawned before the wave that bugged.

I'm having an issue where the relay struct blueprint is not showing on the mobile app.
I have looked in the following locations on the android app:

• In-progress
  • Ready to build
  • Miscellanous
  • Inventory

Android App. 
OS version: 7.0
Sec Patch level: August 1st, 2018
Model: SAMSUNG-SM-N920A

Warframe app version: 4.3.4.1

Account Platform: PC

Recentely i came across this bug. At first i thought it was a part of his kit to refresh the up time of your 1st ability Enthrall, i was like dude, this frame has everything, it's really GOOD. Sadly i just realised it was just a bug. Just watch closely the up time of the ability. From max up time when i try to refresh it goes back down after a bit of time. PLEASE DE, MAKE THIS A REAL THING !

2 minutes ago, Palizar said:

Took the mask from the kid, entered plains at night, did the first cicrcle and then nothing happenes.

Tried to reenter plains next night but the quest doesn't continue anymore, can't get the Revnant blueprint :-s

Just be sure to have the components built before proceeding to obtaining the blueprint. 
It works like limbo's quest. 

Edited by PurpleVolt

Having an issue with the game crashing when accessing the in game options menu. It only started happening after I set custom keybinds for Frame Fighter, which seems to have also altered my other keybinds, making the game unplayable for me. I tried deleting my EE.cfg file as well, but the game still crashes when accessing the options menu.

I found a bug with the attachments on my warframe caused by sword and sheild weapons, when the weapon is active, start walking. You will notice that the armor set you have equipped is clipping with your warframe. And not just normal clipping. I mean it like, sinks into your warframe. It is most noticable with the shoulder pads. Please fix this so my ocd doesnt go bannanas. P.S. it doesnt happen to excalibur, and i have yet to see if it happens to frames other than rhino prime and revenant!

P.P.S. For certain other frames like Nyx/Nyx prime, their armor will rise or even float! Excalibur/Umbra is the only frame so far that i know that is unaffected.

My theory is that the armor is re-adjusting itself to Excalibur for some reason so its body shaming all the frames but Excalibur. PLEASE FIX THIS MY OCD IS GOING INSANE!

From yours truly, VintageBones.

Edited by VintageBones
I discoverd something for DE to note in tests of their own.

Not sure how to add details aside from Win10 computer, but I've been playing Warframe forever with no issues... but the past few days it keeps randomly locking up and freezing/crashing. Doesn't seem to matter whether I'm in the middle of a sortie, or returning from an Eidolon hunt, or on a random fissure.

hace 10 horas, Torsade dijo:

Not a huge deal, but I finished the quest for Revenant and it only unlocked 2 out of 3 of the entries in my codex. The frame has been built and claimed already if that makes any difference.

This. I just realized that there was a third codex entry while watching a friend complete the quest yesterday. In my case, I didn't get the third codex entry when I completed it. My Revenant is finished, but I haven't claimed it from the Foundry yet.

So I noticed that whenever I enter operator mode as revenant my mesmer skin charge count vanishes. And it seems to be consistent aswell. I enter operator before mesmer skin is active no issue. Anytime after and I lose count of how many charges I have left. But the ability is greyed out to show it's still active atleast. 

I'm not getting the third fragment from Revenant. I heard that Konzu was suppose to give Revenant's blueprint, but I got it from when I defeated Revenant. I built him and went back to Cetus to see if I can get the last fragment, but nothing. I even re-equipped the Mask of the Lost One and tried again, but to no avail.

I talked to Nakak and she went straight to her inventory. I exited that and after she said what she usually does, she spoke another line, "Have you talked to Konzu yet?". So I went to Konzu, but he had nothing more to say other than his opening lines. The only selections I have to choose from are either 'Bounties' or 'Osteron Standing'. I leave the conversation, he says his ending lines and that's it.

I even went out onto the Plains at night to see if that may trigger something, but no.

I have noticed a minor color problem when it comes to Revenant and the Vetala Armor Set. I matched the color of the armor with my Revenant, but the energy color on the armor is a slightly different color.

I don't have any syandanas equipped and my Revenant's energy color is blue, but the energy color of the Vetala Armor (just the shoulders are being shown, but this applies to the legs as well) is turquoise.

I don't know if the color difference of the armor is visible throughout all frames and all colors.

K1oQJXg.jpg