Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi S3 is a perfect example of why warframe needs scaling rewards

raz143

So far I have completed 25 C rotations in the void for the Axi s3 relic (mostly MOT). That is almost 8 hours of farming for a single relic and I still haven't gotten one. This includes 3 1 hour runs and a 2 hour run. People complained about the bounties being a rough grind, but this is far worse in my opinion. Sure the plains was and is glitchy like none other and forced people to restart, but I personally spent maybe 6 hours to get every relic I needed and multiple spares. Remember there were also 3 relics more than for this unvaulting. If a player has none of the parts on that relic then 7 relics are needed minimum. Assuming a player finishes 4 rounds on mithra in 15 min, It will take 87.5 hours for a 98% probability of receiving 7 relics. Did DE seriously think about how ridiculous they made this? Also, the relic is currently selling for ~40 platinum. Any other relic in the unvaulting sells for less than 10. Just think about that. This grind has sucked most of my enjoyment of this game out of me. I enjoy MOT, but the endless 20 min and leave gets boring. Mithra needs 4 people who aren't complete imbeciles to complete quickly and is incredibly boring. Scaling rewards or letting the player select their reward at certain intervals would majorly decrease the pain of grinds like these. 

Anyways, this is my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

I agree , 20 min for a Axi with 1/10 drop chance for a Ai s3 is bad, it kill me that  endless reward rotations is A,A,B,C ...

Oh and the fact that once you get Axi s3 you also have to be lucky to get what you need, in my case its nyx prime system and the 2 hikou prime stars.

I find it stupid that void endless only give you 1 Axi per 4 rotations vs tier 3 that have Axi on the B and C rotations!

Yea, I have been farming on and off since the unvaulting and I have 2 axi s3 total.

On the other hand, I have 10-20 each of all the other ones which I have gained in far less time.

The drop rate on axi s3 is abysmally low.

I'm not hunting S3 or any of the other relics with the temporarily unlocked stuff (just noting that for context).

The method of using syndicate-bought relics seems to have the same results. I do buy one or two relics per day, just by the usual missions I do and the affinity I gain from them, when I max at 132k. I estimate around 40-50 purchases from syndicates in the time since the last unvaulting. Only two of those were S3. [and yes, I noted this down]