Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to pause

kevekev302

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

The only place where you cannot pause is when you are in the plains

Otherwise, if you are solo (not friends or invite only) you can still pause.

Nothing changed

yes it did, it literally doesn't work anymore. i should note that you probably dont have this problem, you are on console. the upcoming update may break it for you too.

Edited by Talinthis

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

The only place where you cannot pause is when you are in the plains

Otherwise, if you are solo (not friends or invite only) you can still pause.

Nothing changed

Tell that to my dead Ivara on first sortie level (mercury)

Personally I'm not having any issues with this. 

Just an hour ago, I was in a mission leveling a zaw up. Hit esc, went and ate dinner. Came back 20 minutes later to everything being the way it was before I hit esc. including the ancient healer in my face.

1 minute ago, Brandt1 said:

Personally I'm not having any issues with this. 

Just an hour ago, I was in a mission leveling a zaw up. Hit esc, went and ate dinner. Came back 20 minutes later to everything being the way it was before I hit esc. including the ancient healer in my face.

hmm, if so, then weird. it hasn't worked the last few days whatsoever for me, in fact just this moment i set it to solo and i am doing my normal solo syndicate missions and no dice. doesn't pause.

3 minutes ago, --PV--CommissarNazbol said:

I've had this problem a couple of times lately as well. Relogging usually fixes it, though not permanently.

and then this fixed it. i always do them at the end of the period i am logged in so it never works. interesting.

20 hours ago, Ex09 said:

They way this bug works is if you start the game while you're matchmaking is set to anything but solo, the pause function will be gone. If you did start from solo but changed it while in game after then the pause will be gone too.

Temporary solution: If you want the pause function to work in solo, you must set matchmaking to solo before closing the game.

Nope, this did not work for me. Every time I before close my game is set to solo mod.

Every morning I open game I direct play a single mission in solo mod. But now cannot pause or I restart the game.

22 hours ago, kevekev302 said:

I used to be able to pause the game when playing solo, now it dosen't anymore. Did they change it? Why? I got kids I need to be able to pause.

I thought it was just me, I solo a lot, and just today when I paused for a few seconds to change my music, but found that I was dead. I checked after mission, and it was definitely on solo mode. 

I also ran into an issue where my settings were resetting upon closing and restarting the game client, but somehow fixed it by optimizing through the game client setting.

Edited by saltygr33n