Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gram is becoming too small to be classified as a "Heavy" weapon

(PSN)Red_12hino

Alright, so with every two handed weapon coming out, this weapon its self is probably the smallest weapon among the heavy two handed class. When compare most other non two handed weapons beside it, its size does it no justice.

I have two ideas of what could be done to make this weapon work out. If anyone has some other ideas, please shell them out.

1) scale that weapon up in a good amount of size so you feel proud to wield that weapon around. no we're not evading by solving the problem with a remark of "just buy a weapon skin"

2) reclassify the weapon to be a 1 handed sword.

Edited by (PS4)Red_12hino

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Red_12hino said:

Alright, so with every two handed weapon coming out, this weapon its self is probably the smallest weapon among the heavy two handed class. When compare most other non two handed weapons beside it, its size does it no justice.

I have two ideas of what could be done to make this weapon work out. If anyone has some other ideas, please shell them out.

1) scale that weapon up in a good amount of size so you feel proud to wield that weapon around. no we're not evading by solving the problem with a remark of "just buy a weapon skin"

2) reclassify the weapon to be a 1 handed sword.

The Gram is suppose to be the lightest of the Heavy Blades, benefiting more from Atk Speed and Crit Multiplier than the other Heavy Blades from when it was released. It currently stands next to the Galatine Prime in Crit Multiplier and i hope its Primed variant goes far over.

19 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

i hope its Primed variant goes far over.

The day that happens will be the day they actuslly prime something that is not Tenno related. Youre in for a long wait for that.

Edit: plus you'd see Grakata Grime way before youd ever see a Grime Gram

Grime = Grineer Primed

Crime = Corpus Primed

Pbbbbt = Infested Primed

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Red_12hino said:

The day that happens will be the day they actuslly prime something that is not Tenno related. Youre in for a long wait for that.

Sorry to disappoint you but the GRAM is a Tenno weapon and its getting Prime with Chroma.
640?cb=20180720195815

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

WHAT!? I thought that the Gram was Grineer weapon long ago! Or im losing my frellin mind. I havent taken a look at its backgroubd for a while, but it had no faction classification as to what it was, i assumed it was grineer because of its plasma and grineer features.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Red_12hino said:

WHAT!? I thought that the Gram was Grineer weapon long ago! Or im losing my frellin mind. I havent taken a look at its backgroubd for a while, but it had no faction classification as to what it was, i assumed it was grineer because of its plasma and grineer features.

What Grineer weapons have glowing blue energy edges though? And what “Grineer features” does it even have? Most people I know thought it was a Corpus weapon due to the way it looked with the rotating bits and simple symmetry but apparently in the game files it is classified as a Tenno greatsword.

I was pretty surprised when it was revealed as the next Prime melee for sure.

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎29 at 12:37 PM, baldy117 said:

you know Gram refers to a magic sword or a Cursed Demonic Sword depenin on setting

I think history should trump anime. Just sayin 😄. Well, its not historical but its European origin is far far older and should be used as reference. I have no idea why I typed this. Carry on.

Edited by WARLOCKE