Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stream Date: Devstream #116 Sept 14!

[DE]Rebecca

is chroma getting a rework before prime?

What happened to sheild gates and are you ever going to bring misery back? some people still need his codex entry

when are you going to do stuff for the untouched faction arbiters of hexis?

how will players who are already on the login reward system be affected by these changes and are you going to finally add somthing for people who played before the login system?

I would like to know devteam's opinion on recently announced Nvidia RTX series GPUs and real-time ray tracing. What about Nvidia Hairworks?

Warframe used to have PhysX support and as cool as it was, it wasn't worth it. But new GPU particles there is no need for proprietary technology and it's not performance heavy. So I'm thinking, maybe DE got something up in their sleeve and long-awaited 2-handed katana will feature "hair"-like sfx and you already working on your own ray tracing?

Many newer Warframes have been getting reworks and second looks lately, but older Warframes need that attention a lot more. Loki, Nyx, and Trinity all come to mind, with various powers that still remind me of the Super Jump era; When will they be getting looked at extensively?

1. You mention a few Devstream ago that you were going to give us more loadout slots (The A, B, C Slots) for our Warframe customization, as well as adding A, B, C slot for the Operator.  Could we get an update on it's progress, coming soon or coming next week?

2. Will Pablo have full rain over the Chroma rework before his Prime is released?

what's the proper way to capitalize the names of literally anything?

"LIKE THIS?" , "LiKe ThIS" or "Like this?" since we can rename our weapons and name Zaws, could you take a look at the case-sensitivity anywhere? it is quite different anywhere. ChatUI, Codex, MarketUIs, when i link an item and when i post the linked item etc. 

Since you are reworking the UI, could you take a look at it?

as an example: Glappid (l) and GLAPPID (L) right next to each other.

YhtMAp3.png

Hi there,

1.Will we get cool slash/impact fx or keep the old red glow?

2.Will stances have special modifiers/perks or remain just cosmetic?

3.With the new gore warframe in the works, will we be seeing a new gore/dismemberment system with her release? If so, hope to see a system where enemies survive dismemberment but are vulnerable to finishers.

Keep up the amazing work.

Archived