Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Onslaught is Pointless Boredom Because of Saryn

ActionPoohole

7 minutes ago, Kraythax said:

So you go into elite onslaught to farm a bit of focus, maybe level up a weapon and there is one critical problem. Saryn. Every Saryn player I have met acts selfish and instead of going in solo if they want to solo the map, they go in with a full team of 4, take 90% or more of the damage and you get nothing. And forget leaving if there is a Saryn in party, I tried that and 12 games in a row I left,  until I said "to heck with it and logged off." I am a paying customer and don't pay to be bored. SARYN IS STUPIDLY unbalanced. She makes the old "Entire map on fire" Ember look like a minor player.  Either NERF SARYN hard .. or at least enable meditate in ESO so that I can just sit there while Saryn kills everything. 

do you not like saryn because it sounds like you don't like saryn

Edited by geo223

6 minutes ago, CelsiusPrime said:

are they nuking with her 4? how are they wiping the map so fast.  I personally find a medium spore build to be much more effective. each round start a spore spread and soon everyone's infected but I'm not always the one dealing the death blow so it lets others also participate.

Its her 1 that costs hardly any energy, spreads immediately and then the 4 to kill literally whole map. Things litteraly spawn and die in less than a second. and then they say "why do you care you get experience" but see I dont want to get experience, I want to PLAY THE DANG GAME.

1 minute ago, Kraythax said:

You addressed NOTHING of what I said and only made a reply that has, as far as I can tell, no point whatsoever. 

tha..that's the point of sarcasm

or pointing out the obvious 

Edited by geo223

1 minute ago, Tsoe said:

go solo?

Go solo in high level content ? Uhh yeah ... first of all not usually possible. Second of all maybe I want to play with others and third of all, why should I be forced to go solo because a frame is STUPIDLY broken. 

2 minutes ago, geo223 said:

tha..that's the point of sarcasm

That wasnt sarcasm. Sarcasm is, according to the dictionary, "the use of irony to mock or convey contempt." You used none of that and made no point whatsoever. Its as if you typed random letters into a post and hit submit. 

Just now, seprent said:

go sayrn and burn her out your self :clem:

Wait ... we will fix a broken frame by making the ENTIRE GAME play one frame? Why not just remove all the other frames and leave Saryn. Would accomplish the same thing. But in reality there is no way Id want to sit quasi afk hitting one button killing everything. Some of us like challenge. 

I tried ESO 4 times today, host bailed after 6 every time. Efficiency keeps decreasing during host migration, 3 of us were left with only 8 efficiency on my last run, which is when I quit WF in disgust. This is what makes pug ESO complete garbage not Saryn. I find Volt more annoying than Saryn, at least Saryn doesn't freeze enemies in place. 

Edited by (PS4)Elvenbane
does -> doesn't

3 minutes ago, Kraythax said:

That wasnt sarcasm. Sarcasm is, according to the dictionary, "the use of irony to mock or convey contempt." You used none of that and made no point whatsoever. Its as if you typed random letters into a post and hit submit. 

wait so asking you if you don't like something that you clearly don't like doesn't count as mockery?

Just now, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

I tried ESO 4 times today, host bailed after 6 every time. Efficiency keeps decreasing during host migration, 3 of us were left with only 8 efficiency on my last run, which is when I quit WF in disgust. This is what makes pug ESO complete garbage not Saryn. I find Volt more annoying than Saryn, at least Saryn does freeze enemies in place. 

Volt doesnt kill nearly as fast as saryn, and saryn doesnt freeze them in place, volt does. Saryn is the spore based frame. You are mixed up fellow. 

1 minute ago, Kraythax said:

Wait ... we will fix a broken frame by making the ENTIRE GAME play one frame? Why not just remove all the other frames and leave Saryn. Would accomplish the same thing. But in reality there is no way Id want to sit quasi afk hitting one button killing everything. Some of us like challenge. 

yeah there is your challange burn sayrn out with your sayrn 

what you want is either 

1. Hard nerf sayrn because of 1 mode and i dont like it 
  2. let me afk in ESO because sayrn is not letting me play but i still want rewards 

Just now, seprent said:

yeah there is your challange burn sayrn out with your sayrn 

what you want is either 

1. Hard nerf sayrn because of 1 mode and i dont like it 
  2. let me afk in ESO because sayrn is not letting me play but i still want rewards 

As for #2, thats two people in the thread that dont understand sarcasm. Obviously my suggestion to let me meditate is sarcasm. 

Here we go again, good lord 😧

Saryn is one of the best tools to farm focus currently + EOS is the mode to do so, I hope you know where I'm going with it, if you really can't stand saryns on EOS, maybe its time to use recruit chat and gather your own perfect team composition that you will roll with?

Just now, Kraythax said:

As for #2, thats two people in the thread that dont understand sarcasm. Obviously my suggestion to let me meditate is sarcasm. 

sarcasm or not i counted it if i took it out it would just be Hard nerf this frame because i dont like what she does in it 

Quite pointless and ridiculous, some warframe have skill too reliable, some warframe have pathetic skills. In this Sanctuary Onslaught, sometime there are map that have complex platform that if you not an AoE damage skill warframe, you can just drop from 100% efficiency down to 0% and that just bullshlt. Anyway I just don't get this why they made a game need player's skill now they just make it sit tight and afk most of the time. Hilarious is limbo, trinity, saryn, dgaf about 4th member, those 3 with Zenurik can go through Simaris's sanctuary forever until limit of update.

Edited by Precursor1997