The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Migrating account to a diffrent platform

(PSN)Aviator_Zg80

Hi all I was wondering if there is a possibility that my account can be migrated to a different platform in my case I played on ps4 before but now I bought a PC and would like that my progress is migrated to PC if there is a chance or if you know the email or the site where I can contact DE or Warframe support please comment down belowe thanks 

• 4 weeks later...

I read that they can copy PC accounts and use it on the Switch version when it's released, so why can't they do that for PS4 to PC ?

I'm considering retiring from console gaming and i really don't wanna start this game over on PC and if they have a way to copy accounts and migrate them to console then it should be an option for all consoles. hell when i played Elder Scrolls Online on PC and PS4 version came out i had an email that offered to migrate my PC account to PS4 with all my current account info and i did and continued playing. so i don't see why DE couldn't offer the same deal from console to PC copy player data and paste it on PC.

if i go back and load up my ESO account on PC i gotta start from where i left off vs playing on console version which i am much farther in now. that was vet rank 3 vs vet rank 15 basically at the time.  so if doing this on console to PC i'm MR25 on PS4 and should be the same rank on PC if they copied my account info.

7 hours ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

I read that they can copy PC accounts and use it on the Switch version when it's released, so why can't they do that for PS4 to PC ?

I'm considering retiring from console gaming and i really don't wanna start this game over on PC and if they have a way to copy accounts and migrate them to console then it should be an option for all consoles. hell when i played Elder Scrolls Online on PC and PS4 version came out i had an email that offered to migrate my PC account to PS4 with all my current account info and i did and continued playing. so i don't see why DE couldn't offer the same deal from console to PC copy player data and paste it on PC.

if i go back and load up my ESO account on PC i gotta start from where i left off vs playing on console version which i am much farther in now. that was vet rank 3 vs vet rank 15 basically at the time.  so if doing this on console to PC i'm MR25 on PS4 and should be the same rank on PC if they copied my account info.

There doing it for switch for a limited amount of time cause it's a new console. If you want to transfer from PC to ps4 or Xbox you need to wait for there next console as well. And I'm pretty sure de has never done a account transfer from console to PC before but not 100% sure

8 minutes ago, stormy505 said:

There doing it for switch for a limited amount of time cause it's a new console. If you want to transfer from PC to ps4 or Xbox you need to wait for there next console as well. And I'm pretty sure de has never done a account transfer from console to PC before but not 100% sure

Where was this stated? I was fairly certain they already stated they were NOT doing it. Does anyone have a link saying otherwise?

Edited by Azlen