Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubico Prime is a bit disappointing

LazerusKI

It sounds pretty much exactly like the normal one.

Usually i loved the Prime sound, back before the sound rework the Lex Prime was my favourite, sounded like a Gauss Cannon or so.

Rubico Prime is...well...the worst so far. I just cant get the feeling that im using a prime weapon here.

20 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

I am disappointed with the 38%. Come on... make it 40 so we can get 100%.

Get a Riven. My Rubico has 154% Crit chance.

21 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

With the damage reduction the crit multiplier is everything.

Where?

• Rubico Prime, compared to Rubico:
    • Higher base damage (187.0 vs. 180.0)
      • Higher Impact b Impact damage (149.6 vs. 144.0)
      • Higher Puncture b Puncture damage (28.1 vs. 27.0)
      • Higher Slash b Slash damage (9.3 vs. 9.0)
    • Higher critical chance (38% vs. 30%)
    • Higher status chance (16% vs. 12%)
    • Higher fire rate (3.67 rounds/sec vs. 2.67 rounds/sec)
    • Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.4 s)
    • Different polarities (Madurai PolMadurai Pol vs. None)
    • Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 6)

also disappointed with the overall design. the gram looks great but i feel like since mynki left alot of the intricate designs went with him. =\ I feel like geoff really is harkening back to the older prime designs (think frost prime) where they were less intricate and less complex. in some cases, i dont mind but for Chroma Prime I feel like an opportunity was missed. and yea the rubico prime is not all that different looking from the rubico at all. =|

4 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

so glad I got a rubico riven for a few 100 plat before the prime was even a thought. It's got crit chance on it, but I'll be heckin damned if I'm not desperately rerolling it trying to get my rubico to godlike status.

wooh someone offered me a cheap rubico riben to me all the way before the day eidolon hunt drop arcane, but i refuse and bought opticor riben instead,
and now the price raise drastically due to inflation after the news about rubico p came out.

1 hour ago, HEA-Devazone said:

wooh someone offered me a cheap rubico riben to me all the way before the day eidolon hunt drop arcane, but i refuse and bought opticor riben instead,
and now the price raise drastically due to inflation after the news about rubico p came out.

I know your pain, I got scammed out of a kavat I was charging 700p for (the scammer got 1.1k for it) for an opticor riven, because pricing bots and such gave me the impression it would get a good return on it. I thought "well it's not meta but it is kind of still that appreciated right?" nope.

I got 250p and a crappier opticor riven because someone wanted the v polarity mine had instead of what their's had. 

Yea I got mine after eidolons dropped, just got the crappiest one I could and negotiated the price. I love it when people negotiate, whether I am buying or selling...I just love the process. I didn't expect this though. I'm sooo tempted to cash in on this but I can't assure the prices will drop at all so I can buy -another- rubico riven when they do. I refuse to speculate on the riven market anymore. >.<