Dojo Remaster Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

On 2018-09-28 at 11:16 AM, Zar__ said:
  • Clan name : Ascension of Immortals
  • Clan tier: Shadow
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Your Clan role ; Warlord;
  • ign; Zar__

My Clan has all worked hard to support these dojo creations, big thanks must go out to all of them. Thanks guys, you rock.

Zar__

---------------------------

Main Hall:

We used to run an alliance called the Phoenix Alliance, so I knew had to build a Phoenix, little did I know I would end up rebuilding it over and over...cause I had no idea of what or how to build anything but  I knew I wanted to have it be good. Ok, not just good, I wanted great, make people go ooh and awe as soon as they saw it.  I was stuck with pretty capitalistic builds until my good friend max suggested  that I not just wrap the phoenix around the column but have it grap on to it, after that it was all gravy.

You can check out the early work within the spoiler,  this was before they added in all the new features for the dojo decorating. The Lights were just the defaults which is all we had back then.

Reveal hidden contents

The very early ugly

http://4Elcdy3.jpg

I was very unhappy with that first idea, then we got new lighting and new objects to build with...wow, I grabbed the semi-transparent orokin railing and it was my new 'wing'. I really  started to like it after that. Max liked it too.

http://EqT939N.jpg

After that I had a thought, what is the Phoenix looking at, there was nothing on the floor so I added in the Electric Worm, something for him to hunt while he clung to our dojo column.

Reveal hidden contents

It still felt like the main hall needed something, looking at all the items around the hall I figured the architect had to have had some help, so I added the robotic hand, a gravity free device that could lift and move all the big stuff around.

Reveal hidden contents

Samurai Hall

I really love the ninja in space concept, I really wanted to have a samurai theme for our dojo. So I got to work, with a lot of contributions from my clan, there was no way I could afford all that stuff by myself, they really were amazing to give so much. 🙂

The hall with those beautiful alcove rooms, they just screamed at me to build something there.

I started with the Samurai warframe concept, a retro armor style, going back to the hand made armor but It would be built from the dojo objects.

I have a behind the scene look at the dojo build, take a look if you'd like to see how this was done

The Other Halls

I have a few more halls and builds I want to show, I won't go into detail here, I hope you will all be able to come visit. I look forward to you all being able to see the real live halls, much more fun to see than these pictures. .

The Orokin Tree House

Reveal hidden contents

http://1Q3nfLF.jpg

The Garden

Reveal hidden contents

The Goddess of Avalon

Reveal hidden contents

http://TRIetKa.jpg

http://lpsrCmx.jpg

http://wEqKDng.jpg

Tears of the Maiden

Reveal hidden contents

http://ThEhZ9t.jpg

http://YSeqvna.jpg

http://KloPDi7.jpg

The Hall Of Time

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for reading all this, I hope to see you all soon.

I wish I could upvote this more. This needs to be seen. I really want to see this one in person. 

• Like 2

On 2018-09-30 at 1:28 AM, davidtsudo said:

Clan name : What the Hek
Clan tier : Ghost clan
Clan platform : PC
My clan role : co-leader and only architect

here is the video, sorry it's a bit long.

months of work went into this, every room is 3-5 days of work, my co-leader pays for everything so thank you King_Scarhead!

PS: i made some new stuff since you guys visited

dat train and the car collection at around 11:00 .... im sold mate, hope u win.

• Clan name: ME Special Ops
  • Clan tier: Ghost
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Clan role: Architect

While we still have one big hall and a couple of gardens as default placeholders for future updates, most of our rooms were finding their purpose over time along with WF and Dojo updates. Instead of sticking with one style, we mostly fall for our inspiration when it hits us:

Spoiler

Main Hall with the main Trading Kiosk. Most of it was constructed with the old Dojo decorations and its system, so it was getting improved over time while also trying to keep its design:

Spoiler

RSDRD29.jpg

0dzTlFz.jpg

PLKSBLi.jpg

EEr3tkd.jpg

sLahxTY.jpg

HE7b39I.jpg

Pm4CN3R.jpg

3C4Enmd.jpg

OEIgsW5.jpg

7VTfLCR.jpg

Pm4CN3R.jpg

roFguFx.jpg

IVWpyvX.jpg

t6pwtQH.jpg

ZXO8td8.jpg

XCIP5vN.jpg

tAkfGmt.jpg

ZK9yI7V.jpg

pN9joY0.jpg

Garden#1

Originally intended as a cozy gazebo the main structure evolved into something much bigger. It's basically a 2-story summerhouse at this point. If only you could put PoE fish in those ponds... or releasing kuaka and condrocs in there... sigh.

Spoiler

xCF7U6n.jpg

VEwHUxG.jpg

M6iJ9No.jpg

iJK6haF.jpg

aO02KOY.jpg

g2yYuuE.jpg

TMo4zRo.jpg

RkodWxg.jpg

Garden#2

Another garden used for various installations and dioramas along with the clan storage kiosk.

Spoiler

DuLjdH2.jpg

05vEmLH.jpg

4KKgoB2.jpg

XeZFCWG.jpg

3MJaDdD.jpg

eqj3B5H.jpg

AiCtUEP.jpg

Garden#3

There should be another complaint about the lack of PoE fish in Dojo ponds, but here we go. Just a little, cozy garden with waterfall, little islans and a small fisherman's shack in the corner:

Spoiler

MJxM6Kb.jpg

oKP3JWf.jpg

b9RW8O3.jpg

4kjRJmC.jpg

8KqteQ3.jpg

qTx4KIh.jpg

b6GoQus.jpg

bhLA6AX.jpg

gewRBOL.jpg

PiapTMM.jpg

Garden#4

With those new decorations it was just a matter of time for forest to be built where you can either relax in gazebo or forest, or perhaps play hide-and-seek:

Spoiler

Irf8z27.jpg

992iK9Y.jpg

pQBH80F.jpg

biPRm8s.jpg

6Hdn0E3.jpg

mhfDzE1.jpg

wiEgpks.jpg

vrzmKew.jpg

Trading Hub / Market / Grofit Plaza (pick whatever name you like). It also acts as another storage room (resources, trophies, treasures, salvage, precious kuva etc.) shared by not only Tenno, but also neutral Grineer and Corpus associaties with Grineer refinery station and Corpus security post. After making a deal both sides can celebrate it in the bar upstairs:

Spoiler

Z8xNYnl.jpg

aa4Rxcc.jpg

9IwwXjO.jpg

8cbfg7u.jpg

QtRWTSt.jpg

EudpUIn.jpg

uBVRuoO.jpg

83hpOUp.jpg

1zuyKLZ.jpg

GnFcUgv.jpg

F0r1W70.jpg

8DYgeyj.jpg

XJLRMLL.jpg

JcLAyeM.jpg

cNsy2g7.jpg

Our entertainment centre, kind of, where you can always hang out with your friends or pets. Open-air cafe, old obstacle course in the next room, bar, dance floor, garden on the roof, Xmas playground -- there are many ways for entertainment. But first you have to pass our security check (we don't want to cause any trouble, do we?):

Spoiler

cZtZ6XL.jpg

Qi6Cfrk.jpg

tra7AEK.jpg

rjoEdZT.jpg

KlzLQdS.jpg

VHp3ab2.jpg

gfo31Mf.jpg

GV0EZD2.jpg

cv8vdjv.jpg

dn4FpWC.jpg

79Yl3tO.jpg

7SPoFMX.jpg

9YsshMv.jpg

Enxj7su.jpg

dh978sT.jpg

MwHaHvV.jpg

F24gvYC.jpg

o0yx88W.jpg

And finally our so-called Zen Buddhism Room, our biggest garden so far. Its nature simulation is perfect for relaxation and meditation:

Spoiler

thPPnne.jpg

nUeGa0Q.jpg

kr6z1K9.jpg

5z9NN2R.jpg

VJwN7Md.jpg

NucdcWD.jpg

0scO7TO.jpg

3XUb7yU.jpg

kPX2zv1.jpg

tBhBkLf.jpg

Bg37UBF.jpg

sKcSh4j.jpg

Imgur Album

Will we win or not doesn't really matter, but if anything of that will inspire someone to start creating, then that will be awesome too! :clem:

Clan name: 3SIX9

Clan tier: Ghost (2 members only)

Clan platform: PC

Clan role: Founding Warlord

We are a small clan with just 2 people in it.  We have been working on the Dojo for a couple of months now and have plans to do a lot more but are running low on resources. Originally just made the Dojo for the lab access but decided to start decorating and have some fun.  Thanks for taking a look and good luck to everyone, there are some beautiful Dojo's out there!

YouTube Video Link: 

Edited by LEVI369
Added text. Added higher resolution video.

Collegium of Steel - Ghost clan - PC by GrimKonstantin (Founding Warlord)

My clan went with a traditional game asthetic, blending Tenno and Orokin decor, but I designed my dojo layout to represent a capital ship linked to a ground base via a void portal. It currently contains 67 rooms (plus 2 custom rooms created outside the dojo boundries and linked to via transporter). I have been working on this for about 4 years now (having covered all of the construction costs solo) and I'm very proud of it.

Edited by GrimKonstantin
trying to embed video
  • Like 1

Clan Name: Ministry of Azeroth
Clan Tier: Ghost
Clan Platform: PC
Clan Role: Founding Warlord

The two automatons and the autumn retreat garden were inspired from online sources. Excuse the poor quality, 'tis the best my potato PC can do.

Spoiler

Desolation of an Automaton:
Warframe0060.jpg

They call her Edith:Warframe0061.jpg

Autumn Retreat House:
Warframe0062.jpg

Miscellaneous Decorations:

Spoiler

Observatory "doodle":
Warframe0063.jpg

The Pyramid. A very angry snake defending its home.
Warframe0065.jpg

Reenactment of a turbulent time:
Warframe0067.jpg

The snake in the grass:
Warframe0069.jpg

The Archangel (inspired from online source):
Warframe0066.jpg

Edited by --A--Maekar
Forgot details

• Clan name - Nani 0_o
  • Clan tier - Shadow
  • Clan platform - PC
  • Your Clan role - Founding Warlord

The ayatan sculpture is modified from a youtube video by MKZ4 which is linked in the description on youtube, so credit goes to MKZ4. I wanted to make each room with different vibes/themes. The first room being the main hall is the room everyone will see. I sought to make that room have a very pristine look. The second room is the 2nd main hall, and I wanted that room to have a very natural look. Then tried different fogs and bumped into the orange, to make it look somewhat like a forest fire.

Edited by ThePHiLsTeR
  • Like 1

-Clan name: -Kingsman-

-Clan tier: Shadow

-Clan platform: PC

-My Clan role: Founder

Kingsman dojo

photo dojo

The clan was created in the style of the forgotten village of Orokin, which for centuries lived in peace and tranquility. Our decision was how to brighten up this place by founding a clan on their forgotten land.:community:

Edited by Stikiss

I'm just in a little ghost clan with my friends I met online and am pretty much the architect with how much I'm adding decor wise to the dojo. I may end up showcasing what I get done here just to put in this little contest just to see how well it's received. Not quite done yet and there are rooms I'm seeing in some of these submissions I just want to add to the dojo now. xD

4 минуты назад, (XB1)OmegaBloodRose сказал:

I'm just in a little ghost clan with my friends I met online and am pretty much the architect with how much I'm adding decor wise to the dojo. I may end up showcasing what I get done here just to put in this little contest just to see how well it's received. Not quite done yet and there are rooms I'm seeing in some of these submissions I just want to add to the dojo now. xD 

imitate other clans?