Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 14 - Accepted Items! 

[DE]Taylor

19 minutes ago, FaeliecanSagus said:

it better be sooner than that >_<

I think that they're focusing more on fortuna so that we can get that update first,and that tennogen maybe we can get in that same time or after that but maybe not before. Because beginning in November is next week... and they didn't say about tennnogen for this week so you see my point.

Edited by Vlada91

14 hours ago, vaarnaaarne said:

My shard of happiness is not complete without Luna.

It looks sort of katana-like so maybe they're saving it for when those greatsword katanas are released?
Edit: Especially considering there's a much wider variation for weapon Tennogen nowdays than just greatswords and swords.

Edited by Featherpet

1 hour ago, Featherpet said:

Seriously though I hope it's released before or alongside Fortuna, the waiting's killing me!

Alongside Fortuna would be swell, I know they've been very busy working on it. I wouldn't complain if it came sooner though!

I definitely need some Equinox Divisa/Megaera in my life. Really liking most if not all of this round honestly.

3 hours ago, Sleepuinox said:

Alongside Fortuna would be swell, I know they've been very busy working on it. I wouldn't complain if it came sooner though!

I definitely need some Equinox Divisa/Megaera in my life. Really liking most if not all of this round honestly.

Definitely wouldn't complain either if it came sooner, but it does make more sense for it to be sent out with Fortuna if you ask me since they said they plan to release it in the next week or so, and they said no more hotfixes until then, even if updates aren't hotfixes to me it feels like they don't mean to add anything until then, I really hope I'm wrong though and that it'll come sooner!

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Featherpet:

Definitely wouldn't complain either if it came sooner, but it does make more sense for it to be sent out with Fortuna if you ask me since they said they plan to release it in the next week or so, and they said no more hotfixes until then, even if updates aren't hotfixes to me it feels like they don't mean to add anything until then, I really hope I'm wrong though and that it'll come sooner!

next week ? devstream said 1st of Nov is the goal but ofc thats just a goal. could be next week. lets hope they make it till in 2 days.

TAKE MY ENERGY DE !

22 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

next week ? devstream said 1st of Nov is the goal but ofc thats just a goal. could be next week. lets hope they make it till in 2 days.

TAKE MY ENERGY DE !

I recall hearing them saying "The first week of November" so yeah it could be November 1st, hopefully, but if not still should be soon!

Edited by Featherpet

2 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

TAKE MY ENERGY DE !

If that's the case I would rather see it launch early next week so they could catch any last minute bugs and enjoy their weekend without worry.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Sleepuinox:

If that's the case I would rather see it launch early next week so they could catch any last minute bugs and enjoy their weekend without worry.

bugs will always be there. the more complicated a game, the more updates...the more bugs. always. sure, fixing all they found/know is good and important but if the update runs well without any major issues u cant delay it just because there might be a bug hidden somewhere because it will be anyway. roaches always find their way, even after a nuclear fallout 😛