Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 14 - Accepted Items! 

[DE]Taylor

On 2018-10-28 at 11:31 PM, Featherpet said:

It looks sort of katana-like so maybe they're saving it for when those greatsword katanas are released?
Edit: Especially considering there's a much wider variation for weapon Tennogen nowdays than just greatswords and swords.

Well, one thing there is that right now great blade is a proven and reliable set of weapons with good stances. Two-handed nikanas are yet to prove themselves in that regard. I suppose that's a general thing that kind of adds to the overabundance of great blade skins in the workshop, since I'd assume it's an easy weapon category to work with but it's also one that's got a lot of users because of it's probably the most viable class of melee weapons as a whole. I mean, I'd really go for good Whip-Sword skins, but I also figure it's possibly more time-consuming to make and not as popular as a class of weapons.

Also I can't say for sure, but it seems to me that the two-handed nikana is supposed to be smaller than what Luna is.

(And it's not like when two-handed nikanas are released there isn't going to be a Tennogen rush to make the first quality homage to Virtuous Treaty)

On 2018-11-04 at 10:55 AM, (PS4)Gorudensukaji said:

Why does every nekros tennogen that has passed look absolutely nothing like the embodiment of death? 😞 

Death doesnt exist. It does not have a body and has been represented in many ways theough history and culture. What you seem to want is what you imagine is a good embodiment of death. That is subjective. 

Anyone else here feeling awkward about both being excited and wanting to have Round 14 already but also being hesitant to show it because they also want the devs not to overwork themselves and take all the time they need to release this? Because I sure am. :awkward:

Edited by Featherpet

4 hours ago, Accaliah said:

when is this skin gonna get accepted, i have money literally burning a hole in my steam wallet begging for this! 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1264076075

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637%3A358&composite-to=*,*%7C637%3A358&background-color=black

y'all need to vote for this ❤️ amprex deserves love and a new look bad

guns can't have mesh changes just like warframe bodies because of the animation

16 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Its been 1,5 months. Seriuosly content creaters make models faster than developers upload them in the game

Can't help but wonder if they've got it ready to go, but they're hesitant to send it out with both Fortuna and Mag/Nova Prime Unvaulted coming out in close proximity to each other, considering they've already got the models in the game on the Devstream 1 and a half months ago that wouldn't surprise me, like that they'd be trying to avoid bulk releases?