Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i got suspended from the in-game chat

Tumi_uwu

Question

in the region chat i made the question "if i like a femboy fox, is gay?", instantly, i got kicked from all the in-game chats.

this question doesn't hurt anyone or a type of person, it's just an innocent question that can't offend someone, the context was: if i like a femboy fox (an effeminate furry fox), if that makes me gay, or in some gay, like it, it's gay,  i've never put in the question something about being against this or something, if someone can help, please comment

21 answers to this question

1 minute ago, AXCrusnik said:

giphy.webp

FTFY because it was redirecting to download it

39 minutes ago, Jumper03 said:

in the region chat i made the question "if i like a femboy fox, is gay?", instantly, i got kicked from all the in-game chats.

this question doesn't hurt anyone or a type of person, it's just an innocent question that can't offend someone, the context was: if i like a femboy fox (an effeminate furry fox), if that makes me gay, or in some gay, like it, it's gay,  i've never put in the question something about being against this or something, if someone can help, please comment

Well sexuality isn't an appopriate topic for our space-ninja themed region chat. Besides, if you have a problem contact support over support.warframe.com

2 minutes ago, Jumper03 said:

there is no form that support reactive my account on the in-game chat?

On the http://support.warframe.com/ page click "Submit a Ticket" in the top right corner (you may need to login/create a zendesk account). Once on the Submit a Ticket page, you can select the "My Account" category and fill in the text boxes describing your issue.

5 minutes ago, Jumper03 said:

there is no form that support reactive my account on the in-game chat?

You aren't permabanned from chat duh, it's likely that you are suspended for up to a week after which ban will expire. If it doesn't contact support right away.

Edit: Besides did you really think that support will be like "guess we'll unban this fella".

Edited by Asphyxxia

I wouldn't bother wasting support's time. Did you really think homophobia, and possibly some transphobia thrown in for good measure, would be okay?

You know what you did, OP. Wait for the ban to wear off then... don't do stuff like that?

Also, these threads are both my bread and butter and make my soul die a little inside each time.

36 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

On the http://support.warframe.com/ page click "Submit a Ticket" in the top right corner (you may need to login/create a zendesk account). Once on the Submit a Ticket page, you can select the "My Account" category and fill in the text boxes describing your issue.

There’s no need for this, it’s just a basic ban for very obvious reasons, support won’t do anything, this is just flooding them for no reason. Just wait a week for you ban, it should be removed by then, if not, then go and make the ticket 

These threads are hilarious.

"I didn't do anything wrong! All I said was *insert obviously offensive and inappropriate quote here.*"

Guys, grow up. Like way up. You're saying S#&$ that is overtly offensive, and then defending it by saying that it isn't offensive, as if you're the party that gets to decide that. This game is about space ninjas killing bad guys. Why are you discussing ANYTHING of a sexual nature? It's not like you didn't already know the answer to your question, and you almost certainly weren't looking for some legitimate help with figuring out your sexual orientation. You were making a joke out of someone's sexual orientation. Even if you didn't MEAN for it to be offensive, you don't get to act like you speak from any authority when you say that it "can't offend someone". If these are concepts you can't understand, then perhaps you should focus more on your personal maturity and less on a mature rated game. 

22 hours ago, HeartTheWolf said:

Don't use transphobic slurs and you won't get banned.

Yee I guess so but one day I saw a thread saying he was typing "good luck" and he typed "gook luck" and got banned. He just made a typo. He was so confused and looked up and found out "gook" is a racist word against Koreans. I mean I get what I deserved cuz I didn't offend anyone but I brought the toxic word in. And I know I deserve a week ban (I issued a ticket but the customer support prbbly won't do things about it since I deserve this) But the chat moderator bot is being really creepy here. Even a dude's typo granted him a week ban, and he didn't know what's the meaning of that typo word until he got banned.

On 2018-10-02 at 9:14 PM, AXCrusnik said:

Don't bother with this, a ban will wear off before support even looks at the ticket, if they ever do, current wait seems like its about 2 weeks for a ticket to be processed.