Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bring back old events while were waiting

Jivy

if its not to much work of course to bring back shadow debt, eyes of blight, nightwatch ect ect.. be a great distraction 4 the wait since most of us miss the events and maybe tact alerts and to also help us complete our codex by scanning artificer, nightwatch, data ect ect..

Just now, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

I already suggested this, as many others did. Though with mainline and Fortuna following it close after the need ceases to be. It should have been implemented during the drought. I mean, anything other than Ghouls, Invasion tactical alerts and Plaguestar just rotating to infinity.

^

Unfortunately at the moment those events aren't repeatable, and the time/effort that it would take to overhaul them would just make the wait even longer. It's the kind of thing that needs to be worked on ahead of time so that it's ready when it's needed.

Edited by rapt0rman

2 hours ago, peterc3 said:

You don't just push a button and they come back. The stuff they work on would just be pushed back more. After one or two times, the players would get sick of repeated events and continue whining that there's nothing to do.

I don't mind at all. Let the rest be delayed, or let DE improve on their team distribution skills.