The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is this room

RealBananaStorm

23 hours ago, RealBananaStorm said:

on my ship, left to the arsenal and down the stairs there is a room with plants, infestation and some weird chair i can sit on. What is the origin of this and can i change it or do anything?

Nope - you can't change it. Basically when you get a new frame, after a while it'll develop a cyst on its neck (a pink thing). When it "matures" (gets a wavy tendril thing) then you go to the room and sit in the chair to get rid of it. 

On 2018-10-07 at 11:58 AM, RealBananaStorm said:

on my ship, left to the arsenal and down the stairs there is a room with plants, infestation and some weird chair i can sit on. What is the origin of this and can i change it or do anything?

If you play out the quests and make your way through The Sacrifice it will be explained.

15 hours ago, FollowTheFaceless said:

It would be cool if [SPOILER ALERT!!!]

Hide contents

it let us create our own warframe. I mean, from scratch. Completely "custom", like Zaws.

Having learned in the Sacrifice that

Spoiler

the basis for a Warframe is a living person

it'd be incredibly effed up to allow us to do that.

Edited by NinjaZeku

On 2018-10-08 at 11:10 AM, FlusteredFerret said:

Nope - you can't change it. Basically when you get a new frame, after a while it'll develop a cyst on its neck (a pink thing). When it "matures" (gets a wavy tendril thing) then you go to the room and sit in the chair to get rid of it. 

Better to keep it, you can make an exceptional pet with that cyst, and getting rid of it cures that Warframe basically forever.