Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hum how do you know what happend to a delete thread ?

Wind_Blade

2 hours ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

The moderation on this forums as been horrible, they should atleast message the OP when they delete/move a thread. It also feels they tend to bury anything that gets controversial.

Same happened to me. On a past update I created a thread that focused on a problem, but it was merged into another thread with another topic, athough both steemed from a bigger issue, but still unrelated. I hate it because my issue goes unnoticed due to a moderator's lack of comprehension skills.

Le 08/10/2018 à 01:20, (PS4)Pauloluisx a dit :

Same happened to me. On a past update I created a thread that focused on a problem, but it was merged into another thread with another topic, athough both steemed from a bigger issue, but still unrelated. I hate it because my issue goes unnoticed due to a moderator's lack of comprehension skills.

Yea some merge are good because it's the same question or problem issue, but a lot of merge are just at the best related and is not even in the same issues... the problem with that it's it's hide theses issues in the gigantics thread that nobody look it

Edited by Wind_Blade