Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Narrative Danger

CupcakesMoo

The new CONTENT DROUGHT narrative has been noticed and needs to end. I'm aware that the CONTENT DROUGHT is fake news and you should be aware as well. 

DE does not owe anything to us and I for one am glad they gave us all the content they did. I do not expect fast content, but QUALITY content. It should take as long as

needed to be constructed. 

Please be aware of this selfish narrative known as CONTENT DROUGHT. 

58 minutes ago, CupcakesMoo said:

The new CONTENT DROUGHT narrative has been noticed and needs to end. I'm aware that the CONTENT DROUGHT is fake news and you should be aware as well. 

DE does not owe anything to us and I for one am glad they gave us all the content they did. I do not expect fast content, but QUALITY content. It should take as long as

needed to be constructed. 

Please be aware of this selfish narrative known as CONTENT DROUGHT. 

of course they dont owe us anything, but alot of vets see little reason to keep playing without new content, thats all.

this game has alot of stuff to do, and it still ends up being too repetitive.

2 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

why? Because he is right?

We are talking about Warframe, right? A game where you play the same missions over and over and over again to get that one item you want. And then repeat the process for the next item, and the next item, and the next...

(In case you didn't catch on, the game is "too repetitive" by its very nature. The addition of new areas/tile sets doesn't change that fact.)

1 hour ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

We are talking about Warframe, right? A game where you play the same missions over and over and over again to get that one item you want. And then repeat the process for the next item, and the next item, and the next...

(In case you didn't catch on, the game is "too repetitive" by its very nature. The addition of new areas/tile sets doesn't change that fact.)

I think by to repetitive he referes to the Lack of new Mission types added to the game.

4 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

I know that the game is literally about grinding, but doing a different mission, with different modes, with different rewards is what keeps people hooked imo.

The point of my last quote was that people are asking for more and more content because the old and new missions given become stale rather quickly after you complete multiple times a mission/mode that isnt very enjoyable to begin with.

When you feel like you are not having fun anymore and objectives feel more like chores then it becomes too repetitive. (Even on a grind game)

5 hours ago, Atekron said:

well, Trump also call RUSSIAGATE fake news, we'll see

It's been nearly 2 years and they found how much evidence exactly? oh right zero. Even CNN admited that the whole russia story is a "nothingburger"

on topic: why does everyone feel the need to create topics about the content drought? it's starting to get boring

Oh my god you actually watch CNN. Do not EVER mention that fascist brain rot in my thread again. 

The entire purpose of this thread is to show how content drought is by far the dumbest thing people have ever came up with. Its not enough that you got years and years of content. Lets be honest here. Any new content you get.. will be burned through in 30 minutes. An hour tops. You have LE EXPERT MASTERY on stand by, ready for a NOS injection to plow through whatever they give you. Then what? 

CONTENT DROU- wait we need to come up with something more tabloidian. I know. CONTENT APOCALYPSE. EVERYONE PANIC. Is warframe dying? Says the mr 40 who is currently beating a dead horse with a front end loader.