Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Note that Im playing Warframe through steam.

After the Arbitration Patch. My Gear suddenly got messed up. I enter my arsenal to edit the gear back to my configuration. After I edit the gear and exit arsenal, I go back to arsenal gear to confirm and it goes back to being messed up again.

The issue also about the gear is that even if its messed up, my gear shortcut keys sometimes work on the gear item (like synthesis scanner) during missions and someone my shortcut doesn't work (it shows unarmed).

There is also an issue when im trying to equip synthesis scanner using a shortcut key. The item becomes unarmed, only way for me to use synthesis scanner is to keep switching from weapon to synthesis scanner using key binds until my equipment shows Synthesis Scanner.

After Arbitration Patch Image

After-Patch-Setup.jpg

Trying to Fix Gear

Trying-to-fix-back-my-gear.jpg

Exiting Arsenal and going back to confirm and its messed up again

Exiting-Arsenal-and-going-back-to-check-

Edited by Devastator_316
  • Like 1

i was placing one of the glast gambit pictures (the first one you get) in my personal quarters on the wall between the Vigenette and the shelf next to the window (on the left side of the room) and when i placed it down it disapeard and it's not in my inventory my guess it's gone behind the wall so i can't get it back and i did try looking where i put it too see if i can select it but i can't, i really want the picture back

Edited by AgentSnivy

Ever since the update, ALL my landing craft decorations are gone, including ones I bought with platinum. I hope I will be able to get at least those back. Also, fish seem bugged. The Goopollas that were in my aquarium were once small, but after this update they turned into large ones. And when I catch Goopollas on the plains of eidolon, it's clearly a small one, but it states it's a large one, as seen in my screenshot below.

Also, since your update, bounties occur more often in caves. And even though I love that, the 'search for the grineer caches' has now become impossible. They're just too hard to find inside the caves. Can you please make an  exception for that bounty phase? I have failed so many bounties just because I can't find the darn caches in those huge caves that I usually love.

hwEb49H.jpg

Edited by ModernGreg

3 hours ago, Yusuriel said:

Volt's Discharge doesnt seem to be working in Sanctuary Onslaught. As soon as the ability is cast only the flash of light is seen and the ability countdown is not seen. Enemies don't take damage and are not stunned.
Trinity's 2 and 4 don't seem to work if Ember has her 4 activated or if Nekros has his Desecrate active.

Getting this too, please fix asap.

3 hours ago, Luvmyrii said:

Whip melee (along with various other weapon) completely lose momentum when using slide attack.

We completely lose fluidity using melee weapon.

L2 on my controller has been non-functional since the update, I cannot even slide, crouch, bullet jump in melee as a result.

• Like 1

I am having frequent crashes in Cetus and sometimes just after entering the Plains of Eidolon.  I can't really be more specific because there isn't anything specific I'm doing, just going to Cetus to do bounties for reputation.  In the course of doing around 21k worth of reputation I might get 3 or 4 crashes.  These are not responding freezes requiring terminating the process.  The error report tool never launches.

-Randomly, some effects blink on the screen when they are not active. This includes:

Harrrow Penace

Convergence Orb

Shield/damage (visual effects)

-Some enemies (specially robots) when they get corrupted, they stay on a perpetual animation (the ones that they do when getting corrupted) that only ends when you harm them

-You cant use channeling when running

-Arbitration drones are affected by enemy auras (specially annoying when they are on pair whit an Ancient healer)

Small bug but annoying nonetheless, I assume it's an easy case of sign error:

When quick attacking with the orvius, it grows/shrinks in the wrong order, i.e. it flies around in it's tiny form, and then grows as it reattaches to your arm before disappearing.

Been happening to me consistently for the last several updates