Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Buzlok Spread

Buzlok accuracy seems to be busted after this update, especially regarding extra shots generated by multishot. This only affects shots fired from the hip, aimed shots seem to be fine (aka just like before Chimera update).

Before the update, shooting targets at very close range often resulted in misses (maybe because Buzlok is too long?) and in short to medium distances, shots hit a bit left of the aim recticle. Buzlok is not hitscan and was obviously affected by this update's changes to projectile weapons. Now it is perfectly possible to hit targets in very close range (just as the update promised) but anything short to midrange has terrible accuracy. The normal shot seems to have significant spread and projectiles generated by multishot are completely through the roof and barely hit anything above 5m distance. Using rightclick aim however results in almost pinpoint accuracy.

on several occasions since the recent hotfix, I'm still getting matched into incorrect bounty selections.

As an example, while grinding for Ostron standing - after having finished a T5 bounty I select a T3 bounty for particular rewards. Konzu responds and the HUD directs me to Enter the Plains. Somewhere during the transition I get matched into a running group, expecting to be a T3 bounty, only to be surprised with 1/5 bounties listed. It also happens with Eidolon bounties, after having left and returned to Cetus, I complete a T3 bounty and hope to follow it with an Eidolon Teralyst bounty. I get matched into a party doing a T3 night bounty instead.

Hope this gets looked at as well.

ALSO: Gear Wheel and ScrollDown (or Up) but more than once, while ScrollDown for Scanner - I'm left with arms down looking at the world without a scanner. 

I really wasn't going to post, but this is getting on my nerves and the people I play with. At first my assumption was that I am an idiot but I cannot be that silly!

So ... few things to report.

1. Went on excavation fissure missions and had the following issues:

- I was unable to charge the excavators. The battery would not be accepted by the excavator. If I drop a battery near the excavator or anywhere else in the map it would just disappear. 

- Doors were not opening for me so I was getting stuck and people had to come and open them for me. I am referring to the automated doors not the ones with a control panel

2. Codex scanner only occasionally works for me. More oddly the amount of scanners is not going down even if I scan. I mean - great if they are now free and infinite but I prefer if they work as they are cheap.

3. Synthesis scanner works even more rarely. From 5 missions I only once managed to scan for the trail and twice the actual target. The third time it took about 10 min to scan him and wasted 4 kinetic trap and another persons' time. 

4. Missions with missing objectives. Me and a a squad ran a bounty on Cetus. We were to locate some caches. In a very small area. Like the usual sized area marker for a destination in that location. There were no cashes. After some time we got a message such as this one (not my screenshot, repost from reddit)  with a 5min timer. Upon expiration the mission failed.

5. Enemies in defense missions get stuck in spawn locations or so far off the map that you don't even get an indication there is an enemy alive.

Unfortunately I don't consider my gaming skills to be great enough to keep a record so no video footage.

Edited by crdf
Wording.

1 hour ago, Fogg said:

Prior to the Chimera update I had fully starred one of each Ayatan treasure and placed them on the shelves in my Tenno's bedroom. After doing the quest my room was reset but the treasures are not in my inventory. Has anyone else gotten this bug?

They still there, just become invisible. You can check this by enabling decoration mode and aiming where your decorations used to be.

My paracesis when modded fully and used orokin catalyst on it seem to not "see" stance mod equipped on it and few other mods like Primed Reach, sometimes Berserker. Swapping mod plcaes sometimes works to make one work and another switch off. Also I can't look at melee combos in menu cause it shows the no stance mod equipped notification. Rebooting Warframe didn't help, neither switching stances or other mods doesn't seem to work nor modding on another mod configuration.

have encountered multiple bugs, i cannot mod my weapons anymore and just trying freezes me in place, trying once brings up the modding view but without any UI showing, backing out and trying a second time locks me into a white screen and i need to alt - F4 to get out.

ive also been unable to block with melee, is correctly bound to key, but still doesnt trigger to block or for combos

have encountered multiple bugs, i cannot mod my weapons anymore and just trying freezes me in place, trying once brings up the modding view but without any UI showing, backing out and trying a second time locks me into a white screen and i need to alt - F4 to get out.

ive also been unable to block with melee, is correctly bound to key, but still doesnt trigger to block or for combos.

ive also been unable to block with melee, is correctly bound to key, but still doesnt trigger to block or for combos

Is there something wrong with the arbitration survival spawnrates?

in a 30 min Corpus solo survival i only killed 608 units 

thats "only" a enemy every 3 sec

the limiting factor here is not the high lvl units or the permadeath, but simply the life support

I opend every container and locker

Do the drones mess with spawnrates of other units?

This might be a plague zaw range issue, but in the simulacrum I was testing some condition overload builds and found out that the initial upswing on my zaw quick melee attack did no damage. I tested at multiple ranges and figured there seemingly no hitbox on the animation at all, only the second swing was able to make contact. Haven't tested to see if this is only in the simulacrum though.MYu5pVC.jpgDJMJYVI.jpg

Something is wrong with controllers.  No, something new.  Block/glide doesn't work anymore.  Went to options and the control layout didn't actually match my controls (this is something you screwed up with the UI change, I just didn't mess with it since my controls still worked and I didn't want another broken control scenario like the last time I tried to get archwing controls making sense...), so I fixed it to put block on LT and channel on RT.  It shows up correctly now, but nothing happens when I LT in melee mode.  Channel does work on RT.

My partner, also on controller, has a similar problem except that the control layout setting page keeps dropping the change.  It keeps coming up showing block on RT and no melee channel setting, even after being set to block on LT, saved, and confirmed.  RT still channels, though, and block doesn't work, same as mine.  We're both using standard 360 controllers.

I tried resetting to defaults, but that actually did nothing after the confirmation/warning.  My controls are definitely not the defaults, so that should have changed some things.

I noticed on the previous page, someone saying channeling is broken.  They have channeling mapped to LT (madness, I say).  Maybe you somehow broke melee LT entirely.

Also, get those N/As out of the ability menu mapping tab so we can get some more buttons/hotkeys, and fix the transference-locks-ability-menu bug we have been having to work around for OVER A YEAR NOW.

Edited by TyrianMollusk
added note about other controller player having different LT issue

i found a bug with a weapon

Spoiler

paracesys: https://prntscr.com/l608ye

https://prntscr.com/l609tm

also i do not know if its only with the paracesys or not but while im holding shift (run key) i cannot channel and block at the same time

Edit: this was just my keyboard as far as i know everything about the channel is fine

Edited by lamagama159

Not sure if this is the right place to say this but apparently all my decorations in my personal quarters have disappeared after the chimera prologue quest. Sadly i cant confirm if the decorations were there before i started the quest and after the update. But they are definately gone and not there in my inventory either. I dont have any other decoration in any other part of my orbiter so cannot confirm if it is a only personal quarter thing or not. It was mostly a noggle head some articulas the sands of inaros urn and the glast gambit pictures.

Thank you...

So just did a One-Hour session in Mot Arbitration Survival, around the 52-54 minute mark I became invincible, nothing could damage me anymore. The Picture below is from me taking a breather after realizing I couldn't die, they had been wailing on me for a solid 30 seconds to a minute and my health never budged. 

EDIT: Just to add a little more detail, all of my abilities worked fine, I was host so no latency issues, movement was fine no weird stuck in animation. Everything was perfectly normal beside no damage 

XAMnKeR.jpg

Edited by BeefWitted
Detail

does anyone else have the following bugs:

all the colors removed from your favorite tab with every login.
everything set to default colors with every login.

annoys the hell out of me, if this keeps up i'm going to ask for a refund for all my colour packs, can't use them apparently.

Lights and shadows are inconsistent and way too strong at parts.

Example 1; Mesa Presidio's primary colour, a nice "western" style brown (=twilight, third rightmost from the top) is now almost black.

1I1NkZM.jpg

y99EUNF.jpg

Example 2; next to a light, operator's fair clothes shine with the power of a thousand suns:

9Q7EjaU.jpg