Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Sure someone else has posted these, but the megathread is getting harder to comb through...!

Bug: Synthesis scanners on the gearwheel just plain refuses to work. I don't know if it's the new gear wheel, but even Helios doesn't use them. Selecting them now causes you to drop all your weapons and take idle stance, though you can still walk around. I did manage to use them once, but it was before I arranged everything nicely on the new gear wheel, so I suspect it's hiding something in its infinite, circling mass. Please, I can't stand annoying Simaris any longer...!

EDIT: Update, looks like synthesis targets don't usually get marked, too, and occasionally their scanning points can be seen without the scanner equipped. 

ANOTHER EDIT: So apparently scanners flicker between working and not working when you stay in a mission for a while. I'm not sure what factors are responsible, but it seems like some action or event is causing it to become toggled between enabled/disabled states, for whatever reason.

Bug: Some cosmetics that use particle effects seem to randomly want to use other ones. Targis prime shoulders, for instance, sometimes decide to fling sparkles a good few inches outwards like a firehose, and the Targis prime greaves decide to spout icy gas(?) out like some broken pipe. Going in and out of the arsenal in Orbiter seems to re-jig it to work right, but the odds go back up in the air again when you load into a mission. 

Edited by Librus_MT

5 minutes ago, Mags_Butt said:

I have a slight... issue... I recently got back onto warframe after a two month break, when I got on I found that all of my decorations (glyphs, noggles, etc.(even the glast gambit drawings) were all gone! I go to check my inventory, but it's not there either, but the strange thing is that when I open the marketplace it shows that I own them. Please help me as quickly as possible (I need my babies back T^T)

I have the same issue

All my orbiter decorations were deleted entirely. From my warframe articulas to my ayatan statues to my quest decorations. Please fix DE :c

Upon activating Mesa's third ability, my screen freezes up and then Mesa's third ability becomes unable to be reactivated. No timer is listed also.
I am unsure if this is client side or server side. However I got this bug during a bounty mission in POE, I activated Mesa's 3rd ability while falling into deep water. And that is when Mesa's 3rd ability got greyed out and unable to recast. However, Shatter shield can be reactivated if I fall into deep water in POE. However it goes back to doing the issue that i am presenting. Have not attempted to reinstall.

This is before activating ability.

caf4b12683.png

This is after using the ability.

cfef315b24.png

Constantly saying "Ability in use"

cf119f96be.png

7 minutes ago, TheDandyLion said:

Tempo Royal melee combos now override movement direction. I am not sure if this applies to every stance but Tempo Royal no longer allows for free movement during the combos.

I don't know about every stance, but multiple users have reported that free movement seems more restricted when doing combos since the update.

1 hour ago, Sdarts said:

Thank you very much for the tip about only using the controller to change and save the settings, it worked like a charm and I can finally play the game normally again. Thanks a lot!

No problem, it took me some time to figure out, mainly because I was getting agitated trying to figure out why my controller's bindings was acting funky, and lack of sleep didn't help either, but after some rest and a clear mind, I figured I'd try a different way of setting the bindings, because I remembered I managed to make one change using the controller, so I figured I'd try it and see if I was right.

The issue regarding the Plains. 

1. Lure move very slow for whatever reason.

2. Vomvalyst appears underground, make it impossible to kill when they are healing the big ones. (this one is a long time and known issue though)

Edited by PerfectCrime

Mesa's 3rd skill, shatter shield, is bugged. Casting it in a mission acts as normal most of the time, occasionally with a half second screen freeze. then, afterwards, the ability is grayed out and you cannot cast it, but there is no duration timer. Even after testing, I wasn't able to get consistent results on if the ability was permanently active after one cast or inactive. The visual effects were all there, regardless.

I'll throw my 2 cents into the Operator fashion bug jar... somehow the Varida Hood's neck and chest overlay area is mixing with another mesh, and Vahd Greaves at waist is missing. The colour channels are also weird, you can see primary, secondary and tertiary colors are full white, yet strips of black remain.

https://imgur.com/a/J9shOYa

Yesterday was also the first time I've experienced the game get a hard freeze ie 'Not Responding' on the Plains.

Edited by MagentTanau
Picture linking

For some reason when I use the Paracesis and fill up every mod slot, it doesn't recognize that im using a stance mod. I will go into a mission and wont be able to execute any combos. And when I press escape and try to check the melee combo menu it says that I don't have a stance mod installed. When I go back to my orbiter and take 1 mod off of the weapon and go back into a mission everything seems fine.

Had a host migration in a arbitration (orokin) Defense, and after that the operatives max health got REALLY low.

Had another of grineer defense and took a screenshot this time, as after this one the operatives max health dropped significantly again.

Lr3cUl2.jpg

Also seams the +300% power strength buff dosen't apply to Chroma even when listed because Vex armor goes way higher than this in my other 244% strength build and the "abilities" tab in the menu had the same values about this.

Edited by Shaderox
added screenshot and confirmed the bug once more.

I can't open the client after I updated it immediately for the Chimera. Launcher keeps saying update failed. That night I checked the #psa-bugs text channel of Warframe's Discord server, and some Tenno told me to use VPN. I used Windscribe. Fortunately, I successfully logged in.

The next problem I had was the 2nd Sortie. I was playing with my friends; we're in a 3-man squad. The first frustrating thing that happened was the Operative fell down the map, until it reached 5,000m which made the mission fail. We were already at the last wave. 2nd problem on that 2nd Sortie was during the rerun, immediately after extracting, the game prompted that it could not update information. I don't want to abort the update information because I don't want to redo the 2nd Sortie. After 5 clicks of updating information, it went through.

The next problem was the 3rd sortie. After extracting, my reward from doing the sortie didn't appear. It was supposed to be an Ayatan Anasa Sculpture (yeah, RNG happened), but I didn't get anything. I asked my friends if they received the reward and told me yes. Immediately I checked my sortie progress, and saw that it got reverted. It says on my progress that I haven't finished 2nd sortie yet. It was already a few mins until the reset. If my 2nd sortie progress wasn't complete, I shouldn't have gained access to the 3rd sortie.

Next problem was during an Orokin Derelict Sabotage mission. We were trying to complete my nodes for the Arbitration. I equipped all Dragon Keys and searched for an Orokin Vault. I used my Extinguished Dragon Key on the vault, got the mod, and extracted. I checked my rewards and I didn't get anything. As for my friends, they got Heavy Caliber. I was the carrier yet I didn't get anything. That's incredibly frustrating.

Last night I had another problem. I can't login. It says "Login failed. Check your info." so I changed my password. It still won't go through. I used Windscribe VPN again, and I got through.

Also, the Synthesis Scanners cannot be equipped. It goes into unarmed instead. I already tried it with Codex Scanners. Nothing changed.

Maps load so slow, really slow. I can't even load fast when going back to my orbiter.

P.S. I already submitted a ticket/request regarding the missing mission rewards I mentioned above. I hope they process it asap.

I found four most treating for me bugs.

1) After optimizing the patch (and sometimes just after log in) all my equipment lose their custom colors, also all colors added to my favorites are deleted from the list. It's really annoying and destroys my fashion frame... EDIT: Well i m not sure but maybe this bug is connect somehow to the number of frame slots or just number of frames, cuz as long i can see only i have this kind of problem, also i have manyyyyyy multiple frames, so maybe it's just bug with the values or something.

2) Even if i do optimize my files or even verification still after launching the launcher i have information with question if i would like to optimize my files... This window pop up is not only just annoying but also stacks with first bug so...

3) You can't use melee channeling when sprint and sometimes even when in other actions. It really hurts cuz it nerfs my Life Strike. (and it is really essential mod for my strategy)

4) All Noggle figures in Dojo are bugged. (In Orbiter they are fine) For example: most of them just don't have their heads, but also sometimes there are only the big heads. WTF?!

I hope this will help and will be fixed as soon as possible. TY!

l1C84y2.jpg

g6FvrOk.jpg

2Zlx8tU.jpg

Edited by Kazdaniarz

fix spawns!

enemys still spawn in ceilings and walls. VERY OBVIOUS in corpus survival missions (but also in grineer and viod missions).

that problem exists like forever now and it is more than annoying to get UNKILLABLE enemys in survival missions because they are OUTSIDE of the MAP.

combined with the new one-shot bug in arbitration survival is close to UNPLAYABLE, especially if you go solo.

• Like 1

Mobs in Arbitrations and the Onslaughts aren't spawning as hostile. They spawn in at the alert state, but won't aggro players unless they get close or attack them directly.

I haven't been able to grab screenshots, but it's fairly easy to reproduce, especially in Onslaught. Run any endless mission with a mod like Animal Instinct equipped (for the enemy radar.) Ivara's passive also works. Approach a spawn point without attacking any enemies, and stay out of line of sight if possible. When you're close enough for the enemies to show up on your radar, you'll see that they appear with the "double arrow", meaning they're alert, but not the "solid arrow" indicating that they are hostile and active. If you do nothing, you'll see them just stand idle. Get close enough for them to detect you, or attack them with a weapon or warframe power, and they'll become hostile and active.

This inactivity of many mobs means that missions like Defense drag on longer than they should, as players have to hunt down the inactive mobs.