Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just passed the 100D login. Getting punished for playing the game?

Brelshaza

3 minutes ago, JirenBlu said:

Your mom had to send letters to communicate with someone at some point of her life, meanwhile you are here posting on a videogame's forum online, talking to someone across the world (me). Are you less deserving of technology and/or life quality improvments because your mom had to wait while sending letters through the mail? 
Logic. 

Just now, JirenBlu said:

It's called "metaphors" my guy 

How old are you, come in here whining that you spent time playing the game and now you have to wait for the Zenistar and bring peoples moms into it. Was you dropped on your head as a baby or was you intentionally thrown? 

Just now, (XB1)Sharrowkin said:

DE, how dare you give out free stuff and decide to make changes to your game that benefit the overwhelming majority of players. Shame on you!

So the minority doesn't matter? I pay for my content, loyal supporter who purchased Tennocon pack, Prime Access and etc. So people like me, we don't matter? "Yep, you played the game cause you wanted, now it doesn't matter if you are 6 days ahead, wait another 194".

Just now, Joe_Barbarian said:

How old are you, come in here whining that you spent time playing the game and now you have to wait for the Zenistar and bring peoples moms into it. Was you dropped on your head as a baby or was you intentionally thrown? 

I think you are the mental here, my guy. Maybe you should learn how to read a little bit before talking to strangers. 
Did not lack with respect to anyone's mother at any given time. 

5 minutes ago, JirenBlu said:

So the minority doesn't matter? I pay for my content, loyal supporter who purchased Tennocon pack, Prime Access and etc. So people like me, we don't matter? "Yep, you played the game cause you wanted, now it doesn't matter if you are 6 days ahead, wait another 194".

Paying for content does not equal a pedestal.
What you payed for was 100% your choice and 100% optional. It does not hold any water in this argument, loggin on is FREEEEEEEEEEE 

Just now, JirenBlu said:

I think you are the mental here, my guy. Maybe you should learn how to read a little bit before talking to strangers. 
Did not lack with respect to anyone's mother at any given time. 

I'm the mental one when you're acting like an spoilt entitled rich kid with this "but i bought stuff so why am i being punished" Shut up. I'm a day away from getting a primed mod (200 days) I waited, played some other games just to buy time for Mainline. I could easily do it and I've bought stuff from DE because I respected them and want to support the game. Am I entitled to anything because I've put money into their game? No. So stop acting like you're entitled to stuff because you couldn't control yourself.

So here is some advice for you. Shut up, keep playing or make a new account so you can be a newbie with a Zenistar with no clue how to use it. Or a less favourable opinion you could stop playing and go play some my little pony and wait for someone to knock on your kennel and ask for your all so important opinion.

2 minutes ago, JirenBlu said:

You're right. DE should go at this on a case by case basis for millions of players. "Hi, DE here. Just wanted to know if you're close to a login reward? Should we roll out a change or should we wait for you? What reward do you want and when would you like it? So and so choose this at 100 days and whatshername choose that at 300 days. Just let us know exactly what you want. Gotta go. Got millions more messages to send. Whew, I sure am tired. Bet you're tired too. Feeling entitled sure is hard work."

Personally, @JirenBlu I think its your fault. You could waited few days before getting the 100 days milestones

Lets face it, The Veterans don't care about this cases, they have been login 300 days or more to get the zenistar

If you having problem with that. I'm sorry, but its how the life is. you miss your chance and you have to wait for it

But keep in mind I'm a player with 800 days login, so I dont really know the "struggle" to get a Zenistar.. A good weapon that is not a BEST weapon

P.S This kind of people makes me think that Zenistar WILL get nerfed

And if it did, I blame newbies and DE >:C

Edit : Jk, we all love you (Until the nerf comes)

Edited by ChillyWilly

1 minute ago, ChillyWilly said:

Personally, @JirenBlu I think its your fault. You could waited few days before getting the 100 days milestones

Lets face it, The Veterans don't care about this cases, they have been login 300 days or more to get the zenistar

If you having problem with that. I'm sorry, but its how the life is. you miss your chance and you have to wait for it

But keep in mind I'm a player with 800 days login, so I dont really know the "struggle" to get a Zenistar.. A good weapon that is not a BEST weapon

P.S This kind of people makes me think that Zenistar WILL get nerfed

And if it did, I blame newbies and DE >:C

No disrespect but I have no free time to sit and watch a dev stream for an hour. I was not aware it was coming this week, otherwise I would have obviously waited. 

Also about being called a noob, I don't know, I doubt theres anything you can do in the game that I can't, assuming you are MR 25, i'm almost 19 with my little 100D logins.
Now people want to attack me because they are not in this unfortunate spot, I'd bet plat that if they were, they would have felt like it's unfair towards them as well.

1 minute ago, JirenBlu said:

No disrespect but I have no free time to sit and watch a dev stream for an hour. I was not aware it was coming this week, otherwise I would have obviously waited. 

Also about being called a noob, I don't know, I doubt theres anything you can do in the game that I can't, assuming you are MR 25, i'm almost 19 with my little 100D logins.
Now people want to attack me because they are not in this unfortunate spot, I'd bet plat that if they were, they would have felt like it's unfair towards them as well.

MR doesn't effect whether or not you are a noob, I've seen MR25's thinking range effects the distance on Nova's mollyP,  players dying everywhere all the time. 

hace 4 minutos, JirenBlu dijo:

"I doubt theres anything you can do in the game that I can't"

He can make better choices than you clearly . Stop crying pal , you didnt pay atention to the updates (you didnt have to spend an hour in the devs stream ... you could just look the forum .... ) and you now miss an oportunity ....your fault .

Edited by Yagamilight123

Just now, (PS4)covan2306 said:

MR doesn't effect whether or not you are a noob, I've seen MR25's thinking range effects the distance on Nova's mollyP,  players dying everywhere all the time. 

So you are basically agreeing with what I said, thank you. 

The thing is, there will have always been some people that were in your situation regardless of when DE made this change.  You're just unlucky that you were at that many logins at this point.

Edited by Deadl0ck
spelling fail

14 minutes ago, JirenBlu said:

Except you don't have to watch dev stream for an hour. There's lots of threads about mainline both on Reddit and this forum.

Blaming the dev because you're uninformed is just dumb. That's like blaming the newspaper when you got into an accident because you didn't bother to read the news that warned about weather changes.

Edited by -AiLuoLi-

4 minutes ago, JirenBlu said:

Been there done that and recovered from it. When I started playing PC warframe I was thinking to myself damn I have a long way till I get my fav endurance run weapon. But overtime I was like , its actually not that bad soon or later I will get there. I understand that you feel betrayed but if there was never any change you would've still have to wait that 300 eitherway. So what , you missed the date of using a weapon that everyone puts it on top of the melee weapons tree, but I can tell you something. You will play it for like 1 month or so then you will get over it unless you love doing endurance runs on the daily. You think , you suffered with this ? tell that to the players that had to restart a new account on warframe because account migration or crossplay is not available yet or ever will be , but theres always hope.

@JirenBlu I don't want to bring the truth hammer, but DE will not change this

You haven't seen the massive backlash from veterans saying that "They got Zenistar at day 100 and I have to wait 300?"

You just late to the party, I know its feel unfair. But trust me, Zenistar is not something you NEED to have.. Zenistar is definately fun and useful, but its not the BEST weapon in the game

Its just how the life works, I'm sorry

What's bad with this new system, is that it consider you first logging as your first daily claim, if you've played 800 hundred days before the new system is out, your 801 claim will not be scaled, that's the really S#&$ty thing.

Edited by Maryph