Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The first steps to fixing Warframe's issues

(PSN)CommanderRadec81

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Also, enemies have an accuracy stat because otherwise they'd all headshot you the tick they started firing. Computers do not need to aim, they are computers.

I would rather enemies not to have accuracy(and hitscan because it defeats the purpose of having a movement system) because it's just unfair no matter how much they change it and scale to the point of getting one shot by a aim bot and instead have their shots act similar to a bullet hell of only staying in a straight line of were they fired from.

Just now, (PS4)CommanderRadec81 said:

I would rather enemies not to have accuracy(and hitscan because it defeats the purpose of having a movement system) because it's just unfair no matter how much they change it and scale to the point of getting one shot by a aim bot and instead have their shots act similar to a bullet hell of only staying in a straight line of were they fired from.

Yeah, that's what leads to enemies always hitting you.

Again, computers don't need to aim. As is, I don't see DE getting rid of hitscan weapons (since we'd probably lose them too if they went that route), and since hitscan weapons immediately hit the target, and since computers immediately aim at their target (since they don't have a controller), that leads to instant hits.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

The movement system from warframe is more like a regular rpg roll/dodge it only boosts your ecasion chance lol, thats why they added the new mod that gives you invulnerability or damage reduction when rolling

But why have that evasion stat in a 3D action game? That should only be in a turn based rpg. 

7 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Yeah, that's what leads to enemies always hitting you.

Again, computers don't need to aim. As is, I don't see DE getting rid of hitscan weapons (since we'd probably lose them too if they went that route), and since hitscan weapons immediately hit the target, and since computers immediately aim at their target (since they don't have a controller), that leads to instant hits.

I'm only saying for enemies to not have hitscan for their weapons and for the bullet hell I mentioned I would use Nier Automata as an example but not have the projectiles to be so absurdly large.   

31 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

But especially a gilding system. If it was locked to weapons a certain MR below the highest currently on a weapon (15, I believe? I might be wrong), then that would certainly help weak weapons become relevant, and reduce the need for strong band-aid mods for them... which also apply to their stronger brethren, negating the benefits.. Have this gliding be acquired as a fairly late-game achievement as a reward for reaching a certain amount of power. "Well done, you've become powerful. Now, you can bring your whole arsenal to that level, with a little work."

You get it you understand what I meant to say.

Just now, (PS4)CommanderRadec81 said:

I'm only saying for enemies to not have hitscan for their weapons and for the bullet hell I mentioned I would use Nier Automata as an example but not have the projectiles to be so absurdly large.   

Or slow. Honestly, I want to like that game, and it does a lot of cool stuff, but those bullets just mystify me.

If I'm honest, I don't think this kind of thing is likely. It's a very major rework that would take a lot of time, and given what's happened this year with our weapons getting reworked and the entire community getting up in arms at DE over the ensuing lack of new shiny stuff as a result of that, I don't see them trying this for a while.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

He is farming forum reputation

Like if you agree

Actually I only had time for a short reply but I will just say that other people have expressed many of the things I feel already. The way to balance is not removing a bunch of things, it is making a select few enemies that can fight us somewhat evenly. If we go that route we can still have the power fantasy 90% of the time but that other 10% would be some sort of challenge.

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander
typo's

4 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderRadec81 said:

Remove mandatory mods (damage %,multishot and crit damage),Pistol Amp,Rifle Amp,Shotgun Amp,Dead Eye,Steel Charge,flight speed mod and that weapons scale as you level them up to make it feel natural especially for new players(and make the base power level of the weapon scale with mastery rank like mod capacity) and to make it so much easier for DE to fix enemy health scaling (and also removing these stats from Rivens) and rebalancing weapons

Might cause a minor problem when you now have new players at full power with no Endo or Credit cost. Flight Speed is mandatory? 

5 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderRadec81 said:

Remove all health,shield and armor mods and have them be part of a permanent upgrade system similar to the operator to make it much easier for DE to fix enemy damage scaling

The game would now be much harder for new players and vets would easily work around it.

Remove Flow and have it be part of the upgrade system mentioned above because it's a mandatory mod and it trivializes the "energy reduction" modifier   

Remove Flow, but not pizzas. Great.

Remove Collision Force,Auger Strike and Buzz Kill(and other similar mods because their should only be one of these kinds of mods)

Except you easily find one and later in the game you will find a more powerful version. This is textbook progression.

Limit the damage type mods to only be one at a time (example: if you have Frostbite equipped your can't add Cryo Rounds in the same build)

They aren't the same mods. This is inane.

Mods that will require to be changed with these changes:Umbral Fiber,Umbral Vitality,Sacrificial Pressure,Augur Accord,Auger Pact,Gladiator Aegis,Gladiator Might,Gladiator Resolve and Vigilante Armaments

Just scrap everything added in The Sacrifice and PoE. Easy peasy.

Riven Transmuter is turned into a lock that you will able lock a stat of the riven mod when rerolling

Make the game easier to balance by allowing people to choose their own Riven stats. A+

Remove MK1 weapons and Flawed mods

Enjoy the game, new player, when the only weapons able to be bought with Credits are gone and it will be a while before you get the full versions of those Flawed mods.

These ideas are actively hostile to new players and don't address any of the stated reasons for making this wall of nothing. Think about it more.

Let's just say the changes you made actually got through and became a full fledged update.

Oh my what is this Warframe has its entire playerbase reduced by 50% in a few days what?

You are effectively destroying a few years of hard developer work and painful grind. Yes there are problems that need to be fixed. Simply removing parts of the game like the way you stated is not the solution.

This post is like made to be salt and to create salt.

Upgrades systems ,huh?

Is it just me or u are just trying to make Warframe act like Destiny.

The changes u want will make the game soo braindead,easy and boring.

Make the bane mods manadatory,huh?

So we counter the entire faction?just like that?

To fix the enemy health scaling?

U can beat everything with a proper build,and if not,remember that the game will get a lot of updates,with a lot of new stuff which will then again, give u the ability do deal with the issues u currently have.

With Viral status 50% of the health is gone ,if ur weapon doesnt have a high status chace,u can use status duration mods.

So when the status happens it will last long enough for a another status proc.

Edited by CyberMemes
Knowledge

Warframe modding in my opinion is fine. They are so varied and many are so multifaceted that at the moment there is a variety of builds that can be applied to each. Guns are the ones with the issue there are too many mandatory mods. I'd like to see either pure damage mods, rivens or augments get their own slot because they feel like scaling mechanics/ attempts to reinvigorate weapons and just like the rest of weapon balance they should be a little more external to modding . If pure damage was to get its own slot I'd also suggest that it works unevenly on weapons as well like rivens do. There is also the alternative of something exilus like and I wouldn't mind that its a low risk way to get more mods used but it would only be 1 per weapon 

15 hours ago, CyberMemes said:

Upgrades systems ,huh?

???

Is it just me or u are just trying to make Warframe act like Destiny.

I'm not.(And I only mentioned Destiny because it's the only recent game I know that has the item level system and I absolutely despise both Destiny and Bungie)

The changes u want will make the game soo braindead,easy and boring.

How about actually reading my post and not jump to conclusions.

• Remove mandatory mods (damage %,multishot and crit damage),Pistol Amp,Rifle Amp,Shotgun Amp,Dead Eye,Steel Charge,flight speed mod and that weapons scale as you level them up to make it feel natural especially for new players(and make the base power level of the weapon scale with mastery rank like mod capacity) and to make it so much easier for DE to fix enemy health scaling (and also removing these stats from Rivens) and rebalancing weapons
  • Remove all health,shield and armor mods and have them be part of a permanent upgrade system similar to the operator to make it much easier for DE to fix enemy damage scaling
  • Remove Flow and have it be part of the upgrade system mentioned above because it's a mandatory mod and it trivializes the "energy reduction" modifier

Make the bane mods manadatory,huh?

When did I ever say that? Can you please stop with the condescending attitude just so I take you seriously.

To fix the enemy health scaling?

U can beat everything with a proper build,and if not,remember that the game will get a lot of updates,with a lot of new stuff which will then again, give u the ability do deal with the issues u currently have.

Again you completely ignore my post. 

16 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Might cause a minor problem when you now have new players at full power with no Endo or Credit cost. Flight Speed is mandatory? 

When did I say flight speed was mandatory? Flight speed effects projectiles weapons' damage output compared to hitscan.

The game would now be much harder for new players and vets would easily work around it.

This system would be available to new players from the very start as soon as they enter the orbiter for the first time.

Remove Flow, but not pizzas. Great.

Why remove pizzas? Why not just limit to being able to have 10 during a mission?

Except you easily find one and later in the game you will find a more powerful version. This is textbook progression.

Why even have it when we already have Primed Heavy Trauma? There is no point of having Collision Force to exist it's just unnecessary clutter.

Just scrap everything added in The Sacrifice and PoE. Easy peasy.

Those mods have stats from other mods mentioned(Damage %,multishot,crit damage,health,shields and armor) they just need to change those mods with different stats.

These ideas are actively hostile to new players and don't address any of the stated reasons for making this wall of nothing. Think about it more.

Well thanks for posting and I know my ideas aren't always that good but I at least try to find the best possible solutions that could work for the game.Have a nice day.  

removing mods like multishot and increasing base damage would be an extreme nerf. multishot increases not only damage but status chance and critical chance as well.

leveling recently formaed weapons would also tougher because you wouldn't have your trusty max rank "mandatory" mods to make these weapons decently powerful and easier to level.

mods like auger strike present a sense of progression through leveling weapons. you could apply a mod like sundering strike while leveling a weapon, then apply auger strike when your weapon has higher capacity.

i feel as if this is another one of those feedback topics where the OP wants more free mod slots. trust me, if this were implemented, DE would probably give us 6 mod slots to compensate. believe it or not, we used to have 10 mod slots for warframes(not including aura)! this was when warframe abilities used to be actual mods with 4 polarities on each warframe specifically for those mods, but the player could place regular mods instead of ability mods in these slots and play as a warframe with no abilities but all stats enhanced.

Congratulations, this is easily one of the worst suggestions on how to help the game I've seen.  Yes to making stuff like damage and multishot innate, but there's no reason to remove every single mod that potentially increases our DPS. Seriously, what is the benefit of removing Rifle Amp or Dead Eye? How would removing such auras do anything worthwhile in balancing things out? Most of the changes you suggest are way to extreme to be worth consideration. You're basically asking them to pretty much completely scrap the mod system and entire swaths of content and invalidate 5 years worth of grind for no good reason.

Edited by Atsia

3 hours ago, MysticDragonMage said:

removing mods like multishot and increasing base damage would be an extreme nerf. multishot increases not only damage but status chance and critical chance as well.

*sigh* Read this again before jumping to conclusions.

• Remove mandatory mods (damage %,multishot and crit damage),Pistol Amp,Rifle Amp,Shotgun Amp,Dead Eye,Steel Charge,flight speed mod and that weapons scale as you level them up to make it feel natural especially for new players(and make the base power level of the weapon scale with mastery rank like mod capacity) and to make it so much easier for DE to fix enemy health scaling (and also removing these stats from Rivens) and rebalancing weapons

2 hours ago, Kjahla81 said:

It fairly obvious from reading multiple threads that when power/easy mode is removed the playerbase can't accept that. 

Increasing power by just static numbers just "wow" how exciting instead of something more interesting,interactive and dynamic. 

Edited by (PS4)CommanderRadec81