Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant

(PSN)UmbraCthulhu

What are the chances that DE does a Prime Revenant? From a Lore perspective it might not make sense as its description says "Rise from the broken remains of the Eidolon". If I am reading that right some how a warframe created itself from Eidolon remains. Possibly an effect of the Void energy the remains? What are your thoughts not so much on a Prime version but Revenant in general.

After using him a while I must say he is a lot of fun to use.

I think you do get the idea right? 'All the Warframe appear in the Quest are Prime version' but when we get it in the quest it's will be only a 'fragment' of it or 'Recovered' from it. Which is why the Warframe we get never be a prime version. So it'll be a prime version when the Relic come out.

Example of this is Mirage and Limbo. Both are Quest Warframe but also have their Prime version in the game.

I'm pretty sure Revenant's lore (from his "quest") implied that Revenant was a regular Warframe before it (or it's Operator) hesitated and was consumed by the Eidolon; thus becoming Revenant as he is now.

As far as the thought of "how will Revenant Prime have the same abilities as a regular Revenant?" I'd say can be explained that pre-Eidolon Revenant had the same/similar abilities but they became more "Sentient-y" in appearance. The same explanation could also work for Valkyr/Prime.

However gameplay does still come before story so whatever the explanation, if there even is/will be one, doesn't really matter.

15 hours ago, (PS4)DarkHarmonixer said:

What are the chances that DE does a Prime Revenant? From a Lore perspective it might not make sense as its description says "Rise from the broken remains of the Eidolon". If I am reading that right some how a warframe created itself from Eidolon remains. Possibly an effect of the Void energy the remains? What are your thoughts not so much on a Prime version but Revenant in general.

After using him a while I must say he is a lot of fun to use.

The revenant from the qeust was the prime version. We just got S#&$ty blueprints.

15 hours ago, NocheLuz said:

I think you do get the idea right? 'All the Warframe appear in the Quest are Prime version' but when we get it in the quest it's will be only a 'fragment' of it or 'Recovered' from it. Which is why the Warframe we get never be a prime version. So it'll be a prime version when the Relic come out.

Example of this is Mirage and Limbo. Both are Quest Warframe but also have their Prime version in the game.

Agreed

7 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

all frames are eligible to be primed, lore be damned. fingers crossed he'll get golden lasers!

Yea yea, whatever... according to lore, almost every frame would be a unique unit to begin with. The age old MMO problem...

Edited by WarBaby2