Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

9 minutes ago, Phobesse said:

What ç_ç I go to sleep and wake up to find out EVERYTHING happened.

But I don't get it, there was someone by DE that hid in cetus...? What happened exactly ?

Id recommend reading pages 202-204. But to sum it up. a code was cracked, a person gave out imgur links, imgur parts where pieced together into one of or the final major character we know about in fortuna. Or something. I wasnt involved in any way shape or form I just gathered that from page 202+ but I hope it helps

7 minutes ago, Sithalo said:

Id recommend reading pages 202-204. But to sum it up. a code was cracked, a person gave out imgur links, imgur parts where pieced together into one of or the final major character we know about in fortuna. Or something. I wasnt involved in any way shape or form I just gathered that from page 202+ but I hope it helps

Thanks a lot ! I will read those pages ! ^^

4 hours ago, Onds said:

AARRGHHHH

Just woke up. Read all the posts that happened while i slept. Did the pdf with the code. Standing in Cetus. Missed it all. Sadface 😞

You honestly didn't miss much.

Essentially it was an infinitesimal chance of being in the right lobby at the right time coupled with waiting for people to slowly piece together the image files on the Forums while you sat and did nothing. Count yourself lucky that got to skip out the transition from intriguing to irritating by proxy of sleeping through it.

Personally I'd initially hoped that they'd snuck an actual NPC trigger in with some of the pre-Fortuna hotfixes. 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Onds:

Weird, i was just all over strata 3, didnt see any of you. I did see some of you in chat though o.O

I remember the last RedTextRedemption Party. You have to stay for a while until the players are visible. They pop up from the nowhere, maybe because performance will be poor, if you have to wait for all Playerframes rendered, when you enter a relais...