The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

2 minutes ago, FrostyNovaPrime said:

It's very common on Killiken, the excavation mission.

Last distraction was a survival, maybe this time they need us to get cryotic?

What could it be used for though? Does kind of make sence it would be another endless mission though. Which leaves us with Excavation and Defence, sence the Interception node is on a ship.

12 minutes ago, Anonfox12345 said:

BREAKTHROUGH:

Turns out, selecting all and copying into an actual word-processor (not a plaintext editor) gets me the following text, hidden on the bottom as a bunch of pictures (I can select and resize as an image, to make it clear) of white letters on transparent background. Highlighting in black let me decode this: 

fffhhlhlllbbddiiiiiOOTttttttteeeeeeesssoooooPnmnnrrrrraaraaaacGGuuwuz..

If anyone has any idea what this might mean, if anything, please help!

I feel like this is a red herring. Open the file in a postcript editor (e.g. adobe illustrator) and you'll see that they doubled up on one of the lines when using a black (vs. white) background. I think that when you pasted into your word-processor it just didn't know what to do with the text as outlines. See attached.JodSAiZ.png

1 minute ago, FlatScreamer said:

I dont think we must go for an especifc mission, last time after solve the puzzle DE sayd what to do.

Also assuming this we are ignorind all the things discovered in the error.log

So we're either missing something or DE wants to stay fully silent this time. 

2 minutes ago, Simes said:

I feel like this is a red herring. Open the file in a postcript editor (e.g. adobe illustrator) and you'll see that they doubled up on one of the lines when using a black (vs. white) background. I think that when you pasted into your word-processor it just didn't know what to do with the text as outlines. See attached.

-Image removed because it was huge-

Darn, and I was so sure I had something. Thanks though!

Edited by Anonfox12345

1 minute ago, Simes said:

I feel like this is a red herring. Open the file in a postcript editor (e.g. adobe illustrator) and you'll see that they doubled up on one of the lines when using a black (vs. white) background. I think that when you pasted into your word-processor it just didn't know what to do with the text as outlines. See attached.JodSAiZ.png

So we should focus on ambition and zeal? What's the current Arbitration!?

" Interestingly, a single Cryotic unit can be used to sustain a snowdrift/snowman permanently (as described in certain Clan Dojo decorations), fitting its purpose as a super-cooler. "

Coming from the wiki. cryotic could help the solaris doing an easier job by giving them mass amount of cryotic?

2 minutes ago, Izzrar said:

... was going to say "what if we need the flares nakak sells in cetus"
.... but it's "bring back the flares"... not "bring flares" ...

that's splitting hairs and being too literal though, what other flares are there to 'bring back'?

4 minutes ago, FlatScreamer said:

"The right group of Outworlders creates a tribe, one that is full of ambition and zeal.
Take to the snow, show them who we are. Assemble and bring back the flare.
First and only first. Head these words."

sooo

tribes of tennos -> clans?

one that is full of ambition and zeal -> maybe flattering one of the winner?

honestly I do not understand much of this stuff...

tbh this might be the end of ARG (for now) wait until primetime and we will see, just spam the twitch chat with:

Outworlders creates a tribe, one that is full of ambition and zeal. Take to the snow, show them who we are. Assemble and bring back the flare. First and only first. Head these words.

I think this might refer to Orb Vallis itself... The "Head these words" made me wonder why "Head" instead of "Heed"...  and I remember there's a big head in Orb Vallis.   So maybe these are instructions for when Fortuna opens up?

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

You know what bothers me. Everyone seems to be ignoring the reason the comms were stopped in the first place.OkvlVqgoRTOecXF3GlROJA.png

Possibly missing out on leads here by not investigating.

... just *lucky*, just a random player, not associated with DE 😂 ...

unknown.png