Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mess Land (Sugges idea)

Arkhenx

unknown.png?width=554&height=434

Whould i say more ?
Before Anything, i'll talk in my name, as a (too much) regular player, some of my words may will be brut, but in any case there will be any Dev bashing. I just purpose one or two ideas.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?
Why 80 % of the trading channel is about riven ?
Why players have to did themself extra tool site for playing in a nice condition ?
Warframe Market, Warframe trader, etc etc.

Fan site are cool, but in every MMO there are a sale hotel, or a market, why not in Warframe ?
I'm MR 3 i want to discover the game, without starting to pay 50$, i have a braton prime set, and i want to sell it, for purchase a slot, try another than my first frame. But i cant because every 120 sec there are guys whos just CTRL V and spam them riven
Why is not possible to create a "Maroo bazar like" IG like market with only riven ?
Better, a Warframe market ingame, no dual screen more needed
Not a Warframe trader down h24 because players must pay themself a platform  for having a clear a usefull tool ?

I know it's your work and you want people pay for support your work, but like every F2P 10% of player pay more than the 90% left
and F2P players use plat, but where from the plat ? it bought, i really want an answer for why there are no ergonomic tool for trading in game
It's will be so nice

Edited by Arkhenx

I'll dont use any filter. sometimes i just want to trade cheap stuff, mod syndic etc, and 2 sec after i want a new riven.
why should i perma swap filter when a ergonomic and pleasant system can be make  ?
I'll not doing any dev bashing. But always blame the players with
 - "If you do 3 time a world tour, with one leg, and a yellow S#&$, but without hat yes, you can have a clear channel"
It's just contempt. That not a new frame, new mod, new new. Nothing, i'm just asking  just a clear trading tool (like WF market/trader), or a riven trade channel. 
We will all win something.

Eh, he isn't wrong.

Rivens should get their own channel, we shouldn't need to type 27 filters to get around all the riven spam. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for using filters if you're looking for something specific. If I'm searching for syndicate trading trying to narrow down how people are listing that can be a pain (I'm using the word can loosely here since it's an example) or if I wanted to search for a few different prime parts. Again, it's VERY doable using the filter, but we shouldn't -need- to. 

2 hours ago, Arkhenx said:

unknown.png?width=554&height=434

Whould i say more ?
Before Anything, i'll talk in my name, as a (too much) regular player, some of my words may will be brut, but in any case there will be any Dev bashing. I just purpose one or two ideas.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?
Why 80 % of the trading channel is about riven ?
Why players have to did themself extra tool site for playing in a nice condition ?
Warframe Market, Warframe trader, etc etc.

Fan site are cool, but in every MMO there are a sale hotel, or a market, why not in Warframe ?
I'm MR 3 i want to discover the game, without starting to pay 50$, i have a braton prime set, and i want to sell it, for purchase a slot, try another than my first frame. But i cant because every 120 sec there are guys whos just CTRL V and spam them riven
Why is not possible to create a "Maroo bazar like" IG like market with only riven ?
Better, a Warframe market ingame, no dual screen more needed
Not a Warframe trader down h24 because players must pay themself a platform  for having a clear a usefull tool ?

I know it's your work and you want people pay for support your work, but like every F2P 10% of player pay more than the 90% left
and F2P players use plat, but where from the plat ? it bought, i really want an answer for why there are no ergonomic tool for trading in game
It's will be so nice

Put this topic in feedback

There is higher chance one of devs read it

Ok, i'm a good student let's enable filter, Riven, uncheck "includes term", ADD

unknown.png

What a pro tips. the RIVEN word doesnt appear
But [Tenora Vexi-acrican] still apear and still pollute my tradding channel.
May i'm too dumb ? Maybe you didnt think that I have already tried. ?
I'm here for talk, and share with players, not suffer any
condescending people. 
There is a real problem.
Tradding = everything about trade, riven or fish. But when as beginner u cant earn your first platinium, trade any syndic mod with the community bc it's 10 message per sec about riven.
Yeah i think that not good for the game.

the reason why we wont get an auction house system is it would cause massive inflation of bots. and warframe does not have an economy that can handle it cus we dont sell consumables that players need constantly like most mmos. 

il y a 5 minutes, Fluff-E-Kitty a dit :

I did not know I could do that.....

Does it work with WTS? just mute the chat!

unknown.png
unknown.png
Press ADD
unknown.png
unknown.png

Tadammm Now you will see only message that contain WTS

And i you dont want to see and read message that contain WTS diseable "Includes Term" then WTS will be hide

Edited by Arkhenx

1 hour ago, Arkhenx said:

Ok, i'm a good student let's enable filter, Riven, uncheck "includes term", ADD

unknown.png

What a pro tips. the RIVEN word doesnt appear
But [Tenora Vexi-acrican] still apear and still pollute my tradding channel.
May i'm too dumb ? Maybe you didnt think that I have already tried. ?
I'm here for talk, and share with players, not suffer any
condescending people. 
There is a real problem.
Tradding = everything about trade, riven or fish. But when as beginner u cant earn your first platinium, trade any syndic mod with the community bc it's 10 message per sec about riven.
Yeah i think that not good for the game.

If I were to guess, I would say you enabled filter after those messages already came in, it doesn't filter retroactively. 

I didnt, i waited ~ 1 min, and btw with 10 message per sec it's verifiable  in few seconds. You guys are so angry. Let's do it again
18h 18 No filters. usual channel.

unknown.png

18h 19 : I enable riven filter

unknown.png

May [Rubico Visi-satitio] is a new name of Oberon chassis ? idk But 100% it's can be a riven, bc i put my filter to NOT riven.

Just Filter for what you want. Filter for WTB so you only see WTB which will eliminate most of the WTS rivens. Or if you are trying to sell something like your Braton Prime filter for Braton/Braton P/Braton Prime so you see WTS and WTB Braton Prime. Then you only get the occasional riven sellers.

OR! or you can just type WTS [Braton Prime] XXX pl into a notepad, copy it and paste on the trade chat. People who use the Filter system will see your message.

It's a temp fix however I would agree on the need for a Riven trade chat.

Edited by huhhWhat

Hi

I would bet the word  "riven" is actually filtered, but the word itself. It doesn't mean the rivens hyperlink would (maybe they should!?).

: )

And i agree that i would LOVE to see 2 channels, one for rivens, one for the non-riven things. I see rank 5 people begging for an energy syphon for 5pl, and around this, its swarming of "WTS GOD LANKA RIVEN [Poopo-Critadamaga] 50 000pl only!" and spamming like mad every 120 seconds with pinpoint bot accuracy.

And the noob is forgotten...

Sad, alone, crying... as the red queens whispers to him...

Our child, unintall.exe be strong.

Regards,

Archi

tbh I never use trade chat, filter or not it's always been a mess. this is a serious issue, and if DE keep neglecting it as player count increase it's not going to get any better. I don't see how difficult it is to add an ingame Official warframe.market, what's so hard to achieve when an Indie website has been doing it for ages. And if not, at the very least, how difficult can it really be to add another tab.

I use the following strategy :

Do I want to sell or buy something specific?

Filter for that item come back in 5 minutes. 

Do I want to sell random junks I have? 

Filter "WTB included" or "WTS excluded" 

Now I only see people who want to buy junk. 

Do I want to buy random junk? 

Opposite of above. 

Granted it is not perfect, but it is better than nothing.