Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knell Rivens.

(XBOX)Sharrowkin

I don't see a lot of them pop up on trade chat. Are they rare or is it that nobody uses that pistol? Personally I don't care for the pistol. I'm not the most accurate person so its gimmick is lost on me, but I got a riven so I made one and leveled it. Needless to say I'm going to sell that thing and the riven, but I'm clueless when it comes to riven pricing. The riven stats at max are MR15, +166% Damage, +36.9% Magazine Capacity, +73.9% Status Duration after 6 rolls. Is it any good? I don't expect to get platrich off it. I just want to sell it at a fair price.

Knell is a niche weapon, only really suited to those who take pistol accuracy very seriously. most of the time players want their backup weapon to be quick and either semi or fully automatic, especially if they are already using a slower precision weapon such as a Sniper. it's pretty deadly in the right hands, but there isn't a large or at least, not very vocal, crowd that uses it frequently enough to benefit from a Riven.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Knell is a niche weapon, only really suited to those who take pistol accuracy very seriously. most of the time players want their backup weapon to be quick and either semi or fully automatic, especially if they are already using a slower precision weapon such as a Sniper. it's pretty deadly in the right hands, but there isn't a large or at least, not very vocal, crowd that uses it frequently enough to benefit from a Riven.

There's also the problem that the Arca Scisco fulfills the same function but does it a lot better.

I say hold on to it for it's prime variation. It may take awhile but you could potentially make quite a bit of plat by holding on to it. Of course that all depends on how patient you are. Patience always wins in Warframe. 

I've made a lot of plat personally by buying/investing in aquiring Tenno Weapon Rivens then waiting for the Prime and selling them the day they are released.

There are many Tenno who can get pretty cavalier with their newly aquired PA/PAA plat and are looking todo some shopping. 

Most recently I sold 3 Rubico Rivens and 2 Gram Rivens for a good amount of plat. Among others.

GL to the OP. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82