Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Voices

(PSN)Jade_Katen

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Falcon sounds totally nasally and high pitched while Raven sounds like a snarky moody emo preteen who would rather be playing on their phone that reading dialog. I hear the Raven dialog and in my head I see the operator rolling their eyes then looking back down at their phone.

So true on Raven.  That is the exact feeling I get when she makes the comment of not alerting the enemies making things easier on a survival mission.

I like my Raven voice, fits my operator pretty good. Just wished she had more variating dialogue. More options is always good though!

Gotta agree on that she can sound quite angsty and even douchey in mainstory though, especially against Ordis. But on the other hand I really don't like Ordis either, lol. Not in his current state at least. Would love to hear his old self more tbh.

Edited by SirTobe

19 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

At the very least, I'd love if we had pitch sliders for our Operator voice. Combining this with a few new voices altogether would be ideal.

Are you comitting blasphemy? If there are to be sliders, the first one to have are ( o     Y     o ) sliders!!!!

1 minute ago, Ejnaer said:

Are you comitting blasphemy? If there are to be sliders, the first one to have are ( o     Y     o ) sliders!!!!

We do need a STICC to THICC slider. Badly

5 hours ago, Ejnaer said:

You sure? they're bigger than certain folks in Cetus

e4odlKa.jpg

That'd be because Ostrons are dwarfs compared to normal humans. Look at how they scale up compared to the Corpus that are there now. The Ostrons are beginning to diverge in evolution due to the differences in ecosystem and their isolation from the rest of humanity.