Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the "meta" for fortuna bounties rn?

Bombarder0

On 2018-11-09 at 12:58 AM, Bombarder0 said:

I find them very dificult,people constantly dying.

Nyx?

Harrow?

Nyx and Harrow are both as terrible choices as you can possibly pick. 

I am soloing all difficulties easily with Gara + Gas Staticor + Rubico Prime + Stat stick or a Meme strike whip. So far this is the universal meta build for me.

Edited by Mr.SpookSpook

I've been having a blast playing Mesa in Orb Vallis. You can just instantly destroy enemies at range without having to see or aim at them, which is very helpful in these open world areas with poor visibility. You can even instantly wipe out enemies on airships by just Void Dashing or Archwinging up into the air, then unleashing Peacemaker on them. The only problem is the Nullifiers.

Almost identical to my plains solo build;
Mesa w/ gas
Zenith w/ Corrosive (don't even need to strip armor on Corpus ship, just 2-3 bang them with secondary fire and Ballistic Battery)
Telos Boltace and Lightning Dash for Peacemaker galore.

Haven't died or failed a mission once.

Edited by xLUONG

I want to take a moment to say I love how everyone has mentioned like, entirely different frames and build themes through out this with minimal overlap! Playstyle goes a long way, and I'm sure that even a more 'basic' frame like Volt has value in Orb. Press 4: Mass no thought AoE Stun while being a shield tank against the Corpus generally Puncture based weapons? Very nice.

To be back on topic, I run a bit of everything but generally specialize as being the utility guy, so I bring my Duration/Range Nekros to Despoil and Terrify in a pinch, Ivara to free win against the spy when they come up, Trinity or Frost for their 'Useful in any situation'-ess. Octavia is a potent Defensive Murder machine. Haven't considered bringing out my Oberon and I'm going to give that a try, cause I've seen other people running Obe and it seemed really effective!