Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im lost to what to do.

MattOScience

Question

I've started playing this game like 1 month ago and I've been unlocking juctions completing missions and stuff. But now im lost I don't know know what to do next? Like what quests should I do and what blueprints I just don't know what to do and say because im lost. Please help.

Edited by MattOScience

8 answers to this question

Uh.. just do all quests that are doable. Most of them give Warframe blueprints. Then you can start farming the Warframes at their according locations.
If you've done the War Within, do daily sorties. Also, get a better amp so you can hunt Eidolons for arcanes(but that's another thing for another day, but the earlier you get one the better). 

Farm Prime items(but before that, farm the relics) so you can trade plat or get the prime items that you haven't levelled up yet, and who knows, maybe you'll fall in love with one of them.

Another point for prime item farming is that Baro arrives every 2 weeks and maybe he will have something you want.

And there's even another point.. while you farm prime items, you will get Forma blueprints. With Formas you can put a new polarity in your frame or weapon so you can make it even stronger.

Have you obliged yourself to syndicates? If not, do so, they are also an easy way to get a little bit of plat here and there since you can go to the wfmarket and list your items for sale there.

Farm important mods. ( e.g. dual status damage mods for melee, rifles, shotguns and pistols)

And now that Fortuna is here, get yourself a Moa companion and a kitgun. Cetus also lets you craft a Zaw (which are by the way the best melee weapons with a few excepetions).

There is seriously so much stuff to do that I can't put it in here.. go ahead and watch some YouTube videos on what to do. This game is just amazing.

Clear the starchart, do all the quests. Join a clan.
What blueprints? Whatever you want that's available to your mastery. Check out the wiki, see what you like, see how to get it, go for it.

Useful links:
Tracker (view alerts, invasions and way more without needing to be logged in, also has notifications if wanted)
Warframe Wiki (Vaulted Relics) (Vaulted Primes)
Warframe Market (to check for prices – doesn’t include rivens)
Riven Market (best website for trading rivens)
Warframe Trader (other website for trading rivens)
Warframe Builder (website with builds for all warframes and weapons)
Warframe Official Drop Tables

A tip from an experienced player: Make your own goals. Really. Warframe has so much to do that it is overwhelming, and when you try to do all at once you will surely lose track of what you are after, receiving less rewards while on it, making you feel more tired than rewarded, making you give up the game in turn.

Right now I have pretty much everything done in game, and I've been like that for a while, but I already know how I'll proceed when Fortuna drops for me on console. I can't do everything at the same time so I'll focus on specific stuff, stuff that matters more to me, and only then I will do other stuff. And there are also mny useful tools outside of the game that may help you, as posted above.

Godspeed, tenno!

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx

Sandbox game means you need to decide on your own objective, improving yourself, gathering a certain warframe, raising MR for the sake of it, collecting all the mods, collecting all the sigils from partners, having fun, beating an eidolon and so on are among the most common objectives players pick.

All you need is to pick something, things flow naturally from there.

The main core of the game is to provide a way to have fun, players then pick other things to do when the fun becomes too repetitive, like gathering another warframe.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Make your own goals. Really. Warframe has so much to do that it is overwhelming, and when you try to do all at once you will surely lose track of what you are after, receiving less rewards while on it, making you feel more tired than rewarded, making you give up the game in turn.

I think this is the best advice you can get. Well unless you are really lost / stuck and don't know how to get back to a specific task. I've been playing for a few months and haven't even finished the star chart yet because I like to mix it up with things like working on my clan dojo, farming new frames to try, farming mods, farming mats for clan research or a new weapon. Then when I feel like just relaxing I go fishing or mining. I usually do or try to do quests when I know I'll have more time to focus on those task (no point starting a long quest chain if I know I'll be busy for the next couple of days with irl stuff).

Yes, the star chart is important to unlock more story and features, but it can feel very frustrating to advance if you aren't ready (aka haven't upgraded mods, ranked up weapon / frame and haven't put catalysts on the weapons and frame you use the most). So take your time and find the things you like doing the most, mix and match that with advancing the chart and quests and you should be fine. Oh and feel free to try any quest you have unlocked (you can check these in the codex), if you can't complete them it is ok and you can return to them later.

My advice would be to look through what frames or weapons catch you fancy and work towards getting them in game. Other then that find a goal that interests you be it soloing nightmare missions or sorties, pimping out your frame for fashion framing or running endless missions.