Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Enemy Is the most annoying in Fortuna?

Warnewb234

12 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Yup, it's probably them for me. It was either them or the Provisor that one shot me.

"But Monkey, you play Wukong, Wukong is immortal".

I enjoy using my Defyless build (especially when there's nullifiers everywhere), and 95% of the time whilst farming Toroids it's absolutely fine. I'm able to dodge around, heal when necessary and deal all the damage in the world. Genuine fun, even with all the bouncys.

But out of the blue some Elite cheesebag just blows away all my health, despite having... probably 10,000 ehp at the time.

So that's it...

The other day farming torid I made it to lv115 with garuda, using 1 or 2, feeling happy, then all of a sudden, dead, I just stood there, motionless... for good 20 seconds I couldn't realize what just happened.

They get my vote too.

Those little green spiders...I hate them soooooo much!

Not especially threatening but VERY annoying. They hide partially buried in the ground. They fly through the air at you ridiculously fast. They tend to sneak up on you while you're mining or fishing.

Them and those Corpus that hit you with knockdown attacks. I've played a fair bit as Frost and I can be taking on a wave of enemies, relatively safe in my bubble, when all of a sudden this big-ass dude will jump right into my bubble and send me flying about 50 yards. Most of my hatred is reserved for these guys.

• Terra Shield Osprey
  • Terra Overtaker

The first one becomes a pain in the ass to find at high level, when it gives everyone in range a null-bubble. Should've been named Terra Shield Oprahey...

And the other one is a friggin' terminator that can knockdown lock you if you're unlucky: I had 5 of his Convectrix blasts to drop me on the floor after starting to recover. In a row. I barely survived it at T5 levels.

Special mention:

About half the unique Terra proxies (like Hyenas, Raknoids, Jackal) when you play Nyx: Mind Control either doesn't work at all on them or it lasts about 5-10 seconds. While Nekros can even summon those.

767.png_original

They are annoying, for this very reason.

7 hours ago, Thundervision said:
  • About half the unique Terra proxies (like Hyenas, Raknoids, Jackal) 

The annoying part i have with these enemies except for the Hyenas, is how they can become Spongey at lvl 60 - 80+. My Tigris Prime does 38k Radiation Damage, 13K Viral damage, and the Scyto Raknoid soaks up the damage close range. Same thing can happen with Jackal but his Tankiness requires a longer wind up.

Edited by GPrime96