Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There is no way to see when your account was created

auxy

3 minutes ago, auxy said:

The best solution would be if they add the month and day too but somehow they just does not felt that important since the forum shows precisely because your account also linked to the forum when you created your account. 

Edited by Lady_Xenomorph

Just now, Lady_Xenomorph said:

The best solution would be if they add the month and day too but somehow they just does not felt that important since the forum shows precisely because your account also linked to the forum when you created your account. 

No -- for older users like myself, that was not the case. So, the forum account date is not matched to our account creation date.

3 minutes ago, auxy said:

No -- for older users like myself, that was not the case. So, the forum account date is not matched to our account creation date.

I don't lnew that but for users whom created in 3 years ago mostly match. I am here from a year ago and my forum register is the same as the in game register because you create your acc on forum and then you log into the game. 

I guess you are a closed beta player and then there the forums were slightly different with less function.

Edited by Lady_Xenomorph

2 minutes ago, Lady_Xenomorph said:

I don't lnew that but for users whom created in 3 years ago mostly match. I am here from a year ago and my forum register is the same as the in game register because you create your acc on forum and then you log into the game. 

I guess you are a closed beta player and then there the forums were slightly different with less function.

Nah, forums have been mostly the same, and under the same engine. IIRC if you make your account without logging into the forums it'll still show your forum join date, not your ingame join date. Also, I played during the start of the open beta in March of 2013 and it still says my join date is in April 2013.

For me there is a different thing. I joined in 2014 jan 25 with this account " because I have more and 2 older too ". The funny thing is if you search me on the member list then you can see I am duplicated somehow. Not a different person because that is my in game name and the date match so the system somehow was buggy and now there are virtually an another me.

Check that.

2 minutes ago, Parzii said:

Nah, forums have been mostly the same, and under the same engine. IIRC if you make your account without logging into the forums it'll still show your forum join date, not your ingame join date. Also, I played during the start of the open beta in March of 2013 and it still says my join date is in April 2013.

I suppose that but I am not that long ago here to know every aspect of forums. I just logged in when created and for me the date is the same when I created the account. Not sure why the older players have different dates maybe a bug or something but I think the forums are should be pretty accurate when you joined to the game by regist on the forum. Any differences means their forum member counter or register is bugged somewhere.

Not sure how others but would be nice to see more opinion on this subject from other veterans. Maybe DE can fix it with just give a month - day to the acoC*** management segment.

5 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

For me there is a different thing. I joined in 2014 jan 25 with this account " because I have more and 2 older too ". The funny thing is if you search me on the member list then you can see I am duplicated somehow. Not a different person because that is my in game name and the date match so the system somehow was buggy and now there are virtually an another me.

Check that.

And yep, there is another of you. 

44 minutes ago, Parzii said:

I also believe that I joined during the start of open beta in March of 2013, but my join date also says April 2013. However...

This all started because of my annoyance that my join date says April 1 2013 when I know I started before that. I know I started before that because I started the same day as my best friend. My best friend promptly quit playing as he uses satellite internet, but he incredibly has the Open Beta accolade, while I don't. We started minutes from each other. We made our accounts at the same time. I made a ticket with Warframe Support, but they were characteristically unhelpful.

Here's my friend's profile on the Forums. You can check his in-game profile here. I don't understand how it's possible that he has the Closed Beta badge when I don't.

Edited by auxy

I have only 1 day difference but I think it happend because I just registered to the game then started to play on the next day and my profile says 2016 aug 13 but in game aug 14. Not a big deal I guess but this is not that accurate then. 

I started the game in 2013 april 18 just a little bit later than the open beta begins. I think that this is bugged a bit because my in game time is dates earlier a bit and I remember I came here when the braton and lato Vandal items were a credit costed items but somehow I missed them. Not remember well if I bought them from the market for credits or just not paid attention to it but I think that this is not really matters anymore. 

What DE could do is improve the account management and give more proper information when we started the game and add 3-4 more function aswell.