Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheliel

How to Un-Squishy any Framev

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

No one sits for one or two minutes after clearing a room to go to the next. If enemies hitting for 1-10 damage so this heal would matter, its also not needed.

No. If you're doing cache missions, and secret rooms, you will stick around longer than 2 minutes.

Your mindset is the reason WHY doing the Sortie yesterday the Spy mission failed 3x in a public group -- they raced right to the objective like BOTS and sounded the alarn... bye bye data! I had to solo it to make sure it was completed. The ONLY part that worked in a group was the rescue mission, only because the 2nd group could even rescue the prisoner, and I had to use my Sonicor to clear a path for the 2 minute types who kept dying.

ESOs, the same thing happens. People with their fancy dancy weapons and those copy and paste Warframe builder loadouts, like BOTS, come in with the same specs -- then pull out by wave 8. Leaving me to SOLO it myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

No. If you're doing cache missions, and secret rooms, you will stick around longer than 2 minutes.

Your mindset is the reason WHY doing the Sortie yesterday the Spy mission failed 3x in a public group -- they raced right to the objective like BOTS and sounded the alarn... bye bye data! I had to solo it to make sure it was completed. The ONLY part that worked in a group was the rescue mission, only because the 2nd group could even rescue the prisoner, and I had to use my Sonicor to clear a path for the 2 minute types who kept dying.

ESOs, the same thing happens. People with their fancy dancy weapons and those copy and paste Warframe builder loadouts, like BOTS, come in with the same specs -- then pull out by wave 8. Leaving me to SOLO it myself.

Why would you ever do a Sortie Spy and/or Rescue in a PuG in the first place? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Why would you ever do a Sortie Spy and/or Rescue in a PuG in the first place? 🤔

Because I don't want to wait 3hrs spamming recruit for that copy and paste perfect team. I rather just get it done without the trolls, asshats and I AM GOD folks who race through and sound the alarms to lose the data!

The screenshot below let me tell you a short story about elitism. Was in LFR doing the Dragonsoul raid like below. The tank was SCREAMING about "noobs" so much, he walked right off the spine. Let's just say he didn't say a word later!

Look at the healing done on Recount. That guy can sure talk the trash and doesn't pull his weight -- because he spent his time trash talking, not doing his job.

That's WHY I solo as much as I can, to not get THOSE morons in groups.

Kevyne-Shandris---DragonSoul---Elitismin

This is WHY I build for endurance, too... 9 minutes and healing until the boss enrages wiping the group (because they couldn't pass 4k DPS the dungeon required)...

WoWScrnShot_061311_184250.jpg

More so when I had to show a group of trolls and asshats to not mess with the tank healer ... they had to watch themselves all 23 of them dead for dying in the orbs, then watching me heal a hunter to solo the boss...

WoWScrnShot_072110_204234.jpg

Why is that???

😄 😄 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kevyne_Kicklighter Let me rephrase my original statement: “Why would you ever do a Sortie Spy and/or Rescue in a PuG in the first place when you can easily finish them solo, stress free, as a Loki, Ivara, Limbo+Huras, or whatever Frame you choose to use at your own pace?”

🤔🤔🤔

PuGing or recruiting Sortie Spy or Rescue has always been bad juju in my book. It’s always better to get those missions types done solo imho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

@Kevyne_Kicklighter Let me rephrase my original statement: “Why would you ever do a Sortie Spy and/or Rescue in a PuG in the first place when you can easily finish them solo, stress free, as a Loki, Ivara, Limbo+Huras, or whatever Frame you choose to use at your own pace?”

🤔🤔🤔

PuGing or recruiting Sortie Spy or Rescue has always been bad juju in my book. It’s always better to get those missions types done solo imho.

Because it's an option.

With Spy and Rescue missions solo is the best way, but some people can't unlock those alarms fast enough -- can't use cipher keys in sorties, either. BUT you get what comes through the door. Sometimes they're great and it's a clean run. Other times they race right in and sound those alarms in less than 2 minutes spawning (the runs have to be flawless or it's a fail).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are obviously tilted for some reason to a point where you're not making valid arguments anymore, but I'll bare with it and try to make my point.

7 hours ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

No. If you're doing cache missions, and secret rooms, you will stick around longer than 2 minutes.

Now read carefully what I said "No one sits for one or two minutes after clearing a room to go to the next"

7 hours ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Your mindset is the reason WHY doing the Sortie yesterday the Spy mission failed 3x in a public group -- they raced right to the objective like BOTS and sounded the alarn... bye bye data! I had to solo it to make sure it was completed. The ONLY part that worked in a group was the rescue mission, only because the 2nd group could even rescue the prisoner, and I had to use my Sonicor to clear a path for the 2 minute types who kept dying. 

So on the topic of Rejuvenation sucking as a reliable source of sustain you attack me directly, because I don't spend 3 minutes per room?

Also, it's not my mindset, because in all my spy sorties I say "if you don't know what to do, sit back" and in 2 minutes we were in extraction because the 3x~7mr listened. Now the wrong mindset is of people thinking they are infallible and if something goes wrong it's the game's fault. Calling out my efficiency wrong mindset is insulting to anyone who simply had more practice.

7 hours ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

ESOs, the same thing happens. People with their fancy dancy weapons and those copy and paste Warframe builder loadouts, like BOTS, come in with the same specs -- then pull out by wave 8. Leaving me to SOLO it myself.

Let me guess, you can solo it because of the godly Rejuvenation + CD combo, right? Right? 😄 

There's another topic for what you are saying here, where someone was unhappy with people leaving by 8. ESO isn't designed to push you to go further, you want to spend hours in a mission - Arbitration it is. You are once again insulting people who simply don't want to sacrifice their effort/reward ratio for some arbitrary challenge.

 

Don't take it as an insult, but in an earlier post of yours you said " Without Quick Thinking + Energy Siphon (or in those conditional missions, Rejuvenation), no way I can do the 80-100 level missions", I doubt you can solo anything past wave 8 after that statement.

Also, it's not ok to call people bots and mindless and then go about telling about others' elitism, comes off as a bit hypocritical.

 

P.S. REJUVINATION SUCKS AS A VALID AND MAIN SOURCE OF SUSTAIN AND CD WOULD BE A WASTE OF AN EXILUS FOR IT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

You are obviously tilted for some reason to a point where you're not making valid arguments anymore, but I'll bare with it and try to make my point.Now read carefully what I said "No one sits for one or two minutes after clearing a room to go to the next"😄

One sentence crayon time...

Ver, reread what you posted and get back to us, after rephrasing your comment, again.

"No one" is an absolute statement, there are very few absolutes in the universe. "No One" is "all or nothing" thinking.

Learn to communicate better. Not even the universe is so one sided.

Remember Christmas Eve of 2009 and 3 of us random strangers finished a LFD run, and we stood there chit chatting -- while baking -- until Blizzard kicked us out of the instance! lololol

Also, BECAUSE folks DID stay after completing a Void run, is how I found out about the caches, too.

YOU may think every public run operates like YOU do, but that's not even so.

And SCREAMING about Rejuvenation is the same exact rhetoric the forum jerks said about adding spirit. Or, even better, "delete the S key!" because THEY screamed "you don't need to walk backwards!!!" crap (DPS aren't tanks nor can they even appreciate positioning!), so they can justify keybinding the LMB and RMB to strafe with (people like that simply die in that scenario below, they couldn't survive the blasts without running into even MORE mobs... and how so many skeletons would litter the area because they took their crappy advice. I specifically made this video to prove them HOW wrong their "advice" was, too)...

So super focused on "end-game" to even realize how it is to level. Unless YOU bought your way to "end-game" with the maxed mods and acting pretty NOW. That is a whole other argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

So super focused on "end-game" to even realize how it is to level. Unless YOU bought your way to "end-game" with the maxed mods and acting pretty NOW. That is a whole other argument.

Ok, but, the example the OP gave was for 'end-game' content. Arbitrations.

Which indicates this guide is intended for end-game content, not players in the process of levelling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Ok, but, the example the OP gave was for 'end-game' content. Arbitrations.

Which indicates this guide is intended for end-game content, not players in the process of levelling.

And going back to my original argument:it also works in arbs. Especially when these "meta" folks DIE repeatedly, and YOUR forced to clear what THEY won't, as it'll ruin their PERFECT accuracy stats.

FPS games have been HORRIBLE for MMOs, because those very leaderboard stats bring in the mindsets of "perfect scores" and all the botting-cheating-exploiting they bring to achieve it, too.

Come to groups and be ready to do what is needed to finish them. Not JUST be a knuckle-headed copy and paste fool. You observe how they play and die, and compensate, especially with the "host migration" junk that leaves you to finish runs solo or lose everything!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

 

I'm well aware of what I posted and I have never seen player clear a room and spend 2 minutes to regen from Rejuvenate, when I do, you will have my apologies. You nitpicking at my use of "no one" is pointless.

I could get into a long winded argument about how spirit was something different in an environment where you have no health orbs, health doesn't regenerate from mission to mission, there are death penalties and regeneration requires consumables and the significance of that difference on spirit and rejuvenation...

But why bother, at this point you seem more keen on trying to impress someone with some random paladin and trying to prove me wrong by nitpicking about my communication skills and attacking me. The usual defensive tactics when you have nothing else to add I mean.

I won't bother with your last attempt of an insult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

And going back to my original argument:it also works in arbs. Especially when these "meta" folks DIE repeatedly, and YOUR forced to clear what THEY won't, as it'll ruin their PERFECT accuracy stats.

FPS games have been HORRIBLE for MMOs, because those very leaderboard stats bring in the mindsets of "perfect scores" and all the botting-cheating-exploiting they bring to achieve it, too.

Come to groups and be ready to do what is needed to finish them. Not JUST be a knuckle-headed copy and paste fool. You observe how they play and die, and compensate, especially with the "host migration" junk that leaves you to finish runs solo or lose everything!

Talk about a non-sequitur.

None of this is related to my point - that there are better options at 'endgame' content and this guide was suggesting it as if it was for it.

HP can be gained via life strike with the energy gained for it by hunter adrenaline. Alternatively, you can use Magus Nourish or Elevate to heal your Warframe (I prefer Nourish for the consistency, and usefulness during Eidolon fights) at a far faster rate than can be done by Rejuvenate. Or through the use of Hirudo.

Your whole point is that 'Oooh people will only accept the PERFECT stats' but the point is that you're advocating something that has far better options that might not be optimal for DPS anyway. Life Strike and Hunter Adrenaline requires you take chip damage. Operator still requires that you give up DPS for a bit to heal. Hirudo's pretty 'meh' for DPS all told. Using them IS being ready for these situations, more so than waiting two minutes every time a room gets cleared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Talk about a non-sequitur.

None of this is related to my point - that there are better options at 'endgame' content and this guide was suggesting it as if it was for it.

HP can be gained via life strike with the energy gained for it by hunter adrenaline. Alternatively, you can use Magus Nourish or Elevate to heal your Warframe (I prefer Nourish for the consistency, and usefulness during Eidolon fights) at a far faster rate than can be done by Rejuvenate. Or through the use of Hirudo.

Your whole point is that 'Oooh people will only accept the PERFECT stats' but the point is that you're advocating something that has far better options that might not be optimal for DPS anyway. Life Strike and Hunter Adrenaline requires you take chip damage. Operator still requires that you give up DPS for a bit to heal. Hirudo's pretty 'meh' for DPS all told. Using them IS being ready for these situations, more so than waiting two minutes every time a room gets cleared.

Life Strike is MELEE. Tell me are you going to stand there with a pack of level 105 infested and think 20% Life steal is going to matter much? I BET you run with a Blessed Trinity, too!

Yeah, that's WHY public groups stop at wave 15, or now, at 30 minutes in survival -- when the TRUTH about their builds shows their flaws.

The flaw in the copy and paste builds is WHO you're running with. If ALL you play with are friends and guildies, you can have those copy and paste builds because someone has got your back.

If you use the public option, be preprared for the worst and compensate accordingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Life Strike is MELEE. Tell me are you going to stand there with a pack of level 105 infested and think 20% Life steal is going to matter much?

Yes? That's a pretty easy way to heal yourself.

Wait, who even uses Life Strike at Max Rank?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Life Strike is MELEE. Tell me are you going to stand there with a pack of level 105 infested and think 20% Life steal is going to matter much? I BET you run with a Blessed Trinity, too!

That right there lost you the last speck of credibility you could have had.

 

31 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

The flaw in the copy and paste builds is WHO you're running with. If ALL you play with are friends and guildies, you can have those copy and paste builds because someone has got your back.

You dont get to critisize the entire community's builds based on their disagreement to your amateur approach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Yes? That's a pretty easy way to heal yourself.

Wait, who even uses Life Strike at Max Rank?

I did, I was new and didnt know better 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ver1dian said:

That right there lost you the last speck of credibility you could have had.

 

You dont get to critisize the entire community's builds based on their disagreement to your amateur approach.

Nor, your elitist ways, while I have to pick up for folks like you.

Yeah, spam region chat to CARRY you for 3hrs. I rather get the job down sooner than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Life Strike is MELEE. Tell me are you going to stand there with a pack of level 105 infested and think 20% Life steal is going to matter much? I BET you run with a Blessed Trinity, too!

Yeah, that's WHY public groups stop at wave 15, or now, at 30 minutes in survival -- when the TRUTH about their builds shows their flaws.

The flaw in the copy and paste builds is WHO you're running with. If ALL you play with are friends and guildies, you can have those copy and paste builds because someone has got your back.

If you use the public option, be preprared for the worst and compensate accordingly.

I play solo or with a friend that plays Rhino the majority of the time. I either have nobody watching my back or a tank going off and doing his own thing. And, no, I don't play Trinity either. I also don't use life strike, I was just suggesting it as one of the several options for healing, which some players may be able to make use of - off the top of my head, players using hard CC frames, Ash or Tanks. If I do play pubs, I am entirely prepared to deal with the worst-case scenario.

And I still don't use this setup because it's just not as useful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Life Strike is MELEE. Tell me are you going to stand there with a pack of level 105 infested and think 20% Life steal is going to matter much? I BET you run with a Blessed Trinity, too!

Yeah, that's WHY public groups stop at wave 15, or now, at 30 minutes in survival -- when the TRUTH about their builds shows their flaws.

The flaw in the copy and paste builds is WHO you're running with. If ALL you play with are friends and guildies, you can have those copy and paste builds because someone has got your back.

If you use the public option, be preprared for the worst and compensate accordingly.

I use Healing Return and quick melee with a Cassowar. I still run and gun. I haven’t used or ran with a Blessed Trinity in a while. And I tend to use whatever Frame that is more catered toward CC or dps, like Banshee, but have used Nezha and Saryn more lately. I never use Inaros hnless it’s a Radiation Hazard, Rhino unless a Riven challenge is needed with him, never Frost. High level Infested aren’t an issue when you get the first strike, but even if they have a ton of environmental CC and DoTs in effect there are ways to work around them. It’s the high dps of high level Corpus that are the issue, or the scaling enemy armor of high level Grineer that can be a concern.

With that said, it’s not a matter of copy pasta builds that should be the concern, but it is an apparent concept when meme builders from Youtube/Twitch partners share them openly to the public. The real issue here is a firm understanding of the game mechanics and using them to the fullest potential for your playstyle, and that’s something copying builds can never do.

I usually run 40mjn-1hr+ Kuva Fortress Survival on a PuG with an unranked frame because that’s where I usually level and get some spare Kuva in the process. From my own experience alone from playing this game for about 3 years, I’m in-depth with scaling enemy difficulty and countering them. 

If you want to go far into Warframe, or in any game in general, it’s the experience and backing it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I... don’t remember the last time I used Ash. And Loki, well, started using him again after a 2 year hiatus because I needed Spy/Rescue ops done and I wanted to level up my Kavat due to the new Tek mods. 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Nor, your elitist ways, while I have to pick up for folks like you.

Yeah, spam region chat to CARRY you for 3hrs. I rather get the job down sooner than that.

This is the last time I reply to this bait.

Its not elitist pointing out the inferiority of certain builds.

And you've made your point quite clearly stating 100-105lv enemies as high, you obviously havent done anything longer than 30 minutes to justify your bragging of carying the entire WF community.

And I play solo or pubs only, even for Eidolons.

How many people need to say it before you realize the obvious?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ver1dian said:

This is the last time I reply to this bait.

Its not elitist pointing out the inferiority of certqin builds.

And you've made your point quite clearly stating 100-105lv enemies as high, you obviously havent done anything longer than 30 minutes.

And I play solo or pubs only, even for Eidolons.

Bye!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

What's the MR on Cassowar, again?

Around and around this goes...

 

I could use Tonbo if you want? It doesn’t matter honestly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I could use Tonbo if you want? It doesn’t matter honestly.

Now tell the audience HOW, again?

No Rivens or Umbriel builds on level 100+ mobs in PUBLIC instances, too.

Warframe will NEED your genius. Go ask and come back with a copy/paste reply on the mechanics of WHAT you're even talking about............

My skepticism is high, because so much BS to "look good" turns out to be trash in the end.

Explain not just give "I WIN" replies. That junk goes into file 13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...