Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sacrifice "Hey Kiddo" operator ghost

Dododojic

After Completing Chains Of Harrow and being completely creeped out i completed The Sacrifice quest and,after a day or so,i heard a voice similar to Rell's say "Hey Kiddo".
Once hearing the voice i noped out as fast as i could and went to fortuna to chill out,this might not be a problem for the usual folk but is there some way to disable or avert that voice and the operator sitting on the table because i hate horror and would just love to be able not to have these random jumpscares appear out of thin air.

It has gotten to the point i have stopped playing warframe simply because of being so goddamn scared,if anyone knows a way to avert the random encounters please say it.

Edited by Dododojic

The appearances are pure RNG as far as I've seen, except for the unique sacrifice one, which seems to only happen once after finishing it each time. 

Though I've found that when he does appear, your spawn back into the orbiter includes more of a zooming effect as you stand up.  So at least I know when he is there. 

11 hours ago, CriticalFumble said:

The appearances are pure RNG as far as I've seen, except for the unique sacrifice one, which seems to only happen once after finishing it each time. 

Though I've found that when he does appear, your spawn back into the orbiter includes more of a zooming effect as you stand up.  So at least I know when he is there. 

The void demon spawn rate is indeed RNG, wen you come back from a mission you will know if he is there wen you hear menacing void noises on your orbiter, like a ghost.

The Sacrifice voice line appears many times, ts just rare, i have gotten it 3 times so far ( wen he asks about how i am feeling ).

Fashionframe your Harrow to make it look like an exorcist?

Maybe it will go away.

Just put something funny on your table, imagine the void kiddo sitting with a Condroc on its shoulder and a moustache made of Polymer bundles in front of a Prodman poster while a song plays in the background from your operator room about space pirates, grofit and greedy milk. (soon™)

Edited by kgabor

honestly for me he started showing up like crazy right before chimera was even announced It seemed to me the increase was tied to chimera given his small part in the quest.

1 hour ago, Sabreracer said:

His appearance is random you will also hear him whispering "run" during missions.

I never experienced this and ive had harrow done with in a hour or so of the update download for that release.  plenty of him randomly poping up random places in orbiter and scaring crap out of me not expecting him there but never anything in mission

5 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

honestly for me he started showing up like crazy right before chimera was even announced It seemed to me the increase was tied to chimera given his small part in the quest.

I never experienced this and ive had harrow done with in a hour or so of the update download for that release.  plenty of him randomly poping up random places in orbiter and scaring crap out of me not expecting him there but never anything in mission

it's a whisper so if your sound is low or you're listening to music you won't hear it.  The best way I can describe it is as if someone is just behind you and whispers quietly into your ear, just "Run!" 

Not every mission but several times in a single endless or long mission, never heard it in the open worlds.

2 hours ago, Sabreracer said:

it's a whisper so if your sound is low or you're listening to music you won't hear it.  The best way I can describe it is as if someone is just behind you and whispers quietly into your ear, just "Run!" 

Not every mission but several times in a single endless or long mission, never heard it in the open worlds.

hmm odd cause i usually dont have music on and am playing using headphones so a whisper like that should be fairly obvious

If it bothers you that much OP, perhaps you should stop playing?

This game has a 17 rating for a reason.

Same with the snowflakes who are apparently so "grossed out" by the cysts that it makes them ill. :facepalm:

Its like watching a horror movie, then complaining it was too scary / gory etc. This game isn't for everyone...