Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do the Atmo and Repeller systems even drop?

RS219

Sparky. Right. We are all here, lets get started, this honestly makes me feel tired, the level 2 gounty takes 2 minutes to complete and two minutes to restart, Sparky. Right. We are all here, lets get started, whoever leaded to this result is deeply and literally a CORRUPTED CORPUS UNIT, Sparky. Right. We are all here, lets get started, whoever sheldon designed these drop tables is not thinking about making a game but about making an extortion system to make you pay for baruuk, Sparky. Right. We are all here, lets get started, and im "NOT" talking to you SHELDON, Sparky. Right. We are all here, lets get started.

Edited by rockscl

I’m still locked in ranking up vox solaris since I need 10X atmo and got none so far.

worst thing is that drop in batches of 4 so I need to hit it 3 times just for the rank. Or maybe the worst thing is that I have everything else already so I’m literally doing those missions just for one thing that wont drop

I'm stuck because I'm not getting any Repeller Systems.
I am swimming in relics, mods and go$%^&* Gyromag Sysstems, and still no Repeller.
Add in all the damn bugs, the unskippable "We're all here, let's get started", the loading times, the hosts leaving the squad as soon as they hit the elevator, forcing the rest of the squad to replay the whole mission, the times where the elevator doors opens after the pub squad got the bounty (so that I have to reload twice and do again all the Sparky We Are All Here, the times where the elevator opens only to welcome me to a "Bounty Failed" message.... I started to play solo, but it gets boring.

Speaking as someone who has 2000+ hours on this game and is used to the grind, this is super frustrating and has become a chore, to the point where I'm taking a long break from the game.

On 2018-12-31 at 2:33 PM, xarvh said:

I'm stuck because I'm not getting any Repeller Systems.
I am swimming in relics, mods and go$%^&* Gyromag Sysstems, and still no Repeller.
Add in all the damn bugs, the unskippable "We're all here, let's get started", the loading times, the hosts leaving the squad as soon as they hit the elevator, forcing the rest of the squad to replay the whole mission, the times where the elevator doors opens after the pub squad got the bounty (so that I have to reload twice and do again all the Sparky We Are All Here, the times where the elevator opens only to welcome me to a "Bounty Failed" message.... I started to play solo, but it gets boring.

Speaking as someone who has 2000+ hours on this game and is used to the grind, this is super frustrating and has become a chore, to the point where I'm taking a long break from the game.

Locking plenty of useful toys behind an RNG punishment really does make the intro dialog nonsense and consistently disappointing returns feel like a waste of time.

Agreed.

Locking the rank up materials behind a low % random drop is annoying especially after the drop rate was buffed by 700% and is still bulls**t.

I have Bounty 2 streamlined about as much as is possible and it still took 2-3 hour one day to get Atmos systems and another 3 hours plus to get enough Repeller systems to do the final rank up a couple of days later.

Edited by Sabreracer
  • Like 1

On 2018-12-25 at 11:20 AM, LostSeeker0 said:

I recall lots of people saying they have learned a lot from how things played out in the Plains of Eidolon, and then applied that to Fortuna to streamline things. However with the Profit-Taker heist now out, that seems to have completely reversed itself, with a system that's way worse than an Eidolon hunt.

Honestly, this. Going from PoE to Vallis, they showed they learned a number of things. Everything is streamlined and Fortuna feels great initially. Then the Profit-Taker patch hit and it feels like they unlearned everything between patches.

• Like 1