Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Eidolon

LoneWolveYoutube

What do you guys think is the best build to solo Eidolons?

I'm sure the best frame is Chroma with a duration strength build.

I wasn't sure which primary to use, but I've been saving up P to buy a god roll riven for a eidolon weapon.  I just don't know which gun to buy it for. 

Edited by LoneWolveMD

If by Eidolon you mean just Terry then any frame with a decent Lanka or Rubico will do.

If you mean Tridolon then Chroma won't work because you need lures and they die easily without a healer. Imo take Trinity and a good radiation build sniper with Madurai as your school for void strike. Be sure to have some energy pads and a good amp as well otherwise bringing it's shields down will be impossible and annoying since they have vomvalists who can replenish them if you're not fast enough.

But Eidolons are meant to be a team effort so just go with a squad instead of trying to do everything by yourself

30 minutes ago, LoneWolveMD said:

I just don't know which gun to buy it for. 

there's only one choice really: Lanka. it's everyone's go-to for Eidolon hunts, and while other Snipers can work, Lanka is easier to build for high rad damage as it's electric. unless another seriously powerful elemental sniper comes along, Lanka is likely to always remain the top choice.

As far as I know, to solo the tridolons the only sensible options are Trinity and Oberon. I like Oberon better but Trinity is probably the most efficient. Even with an umbral build I have to use unairu to help keep the lures alive which makes everything slower while with trinity you can use madurai and take advantage of void strike. 

• Like 1

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Amhiel:

As far as I know, to solo the tridolons the only sensible options are Trinity and Oberon. I like Oberon better but Trinity is probably the most efficient. Even with an umbral build I have to use unairu to help keep the lures alive which makes everything slower while with trinity you can use madurai and take advantage of void strike. 

Yeah, you need some means to keep those lures happy. But honestly, it's really not worth it doing this stuff solo.

Instead I'd go for a Volt with Madurai Strike and a good Sniper Rifle. A good Volt can easily carry a mediocre team through 2-3 triple runs per night aslong Trinity doesn't sleep on the job.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)ImTheOx said:

-Limbo 

- Corrosive aura

- 230%+ Range

- 40% DMG

- Vitality + Quick thinking

- Primed Flow & Continuety

-Vectis prime with Radiation and Puncture setup. 

-Adrasa Kavat

-Maxed Madurai school

-Amesha Archwing for quick healing. 

Shhh!

They still believe Limbo is only used by players who only know max range builds!

On 2018-12-20 at 10:33 AM, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

If by Eidolon you mean just Terry then any frame with a decent Lanka or Rubico will do.

If you mean Tridolon then Chroma won't work because you need lures and they die easily without a healer. Imo take Trinity and a good radiation build sniper with Madurai as your school for void strike. Be sure to have some energy pads and a good amp as well otherwise bringing it's shields down will be impossible and annoying since they have vomvalists who can replenish them if you're not fast enough.

But Eidolons are meant to be a team effort so just go with a squad instead of trying to do everything by yourself

There is actually a guy on youtube who solo tridolon with a volt and has a whole different approach with lures. I'm totally trying this with chroma someday

For whoever wants to see the video

Edited by Olphalarepth

1 hour ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Shhh!

They still believe Limbo is only used by players who only know max range builds!

but Tridolon and Interceptions are the only missions that actualy benefit from a long range build. 

Low range, high dmg with Rift torrent is great for sniping from a far.